Yobo's Lieutenant Application

Mr Yobo

Do you think Yobo should be Lieutenant?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Yobo should be Lieutenant?

• Yes (Post why)
    • No (Post why)

Name: SM Yobo 1D77

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:96930298

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 3 Weeks

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have?:  8

Do you have a Working mic?: Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :  I believe I deserve to be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant for a number of reasons.

Teamwork you love it? I live it. I feel that teamwork Is one of the biggest words in the Police department. (Other than Respect), I want to encourage it more. The police department is a big department without teamwork it falls. I encourage teamwork as much as I can by making sure communication inside and between departments is kept up to standard. I also encourage teamwork by getting people involved in things as best as I can. On a daily basis I see OFCs getting left behind by their ride-along officer, I do my best to fix this. Buddy system might sound funny to most but I can confirm it works. By giving all non Supervisor ranks a buddy to patrol along with less officers are left stranded at general store robberies. The buddy system not only improves less people getting left behind it improves bonding within the department.

I train as often as I can not only OFCs but other ranks as well. I not only train them to the correct standard I like to train them in different environments and different situations they will be will faced with. I train them with how they enter building with an armed man when tac units aren't online, I explain bank raids to them in full detail from a tac team perspective as well. I also like to do a drivers ed course around Rockford city and inside the industrial car park. I like to train them and test them on their trigger skills and aiming tactics. Teaching them little and big things, how to remove a suppressor and how to put the gun on safety.

I always deal with occurring issues to the best of ability as fairly and unbiased as I can. I take them aside instead of talking of them in public. I be as professional as I can by letting both sides have a say (If its a player vs player) I let them have a chance to talk and explain what has happened. I make sure all outcomes are as fair as they can be. I always deal with situations with open eyes as ears.

I believe I am fit for a low command position inside Rockford city police department. I am high command in two other departments, (Dispatch and EMS). Being high command in these two departments has taught me a lot of things that will boost my abilities in a low command position. To name a few. It has taught me to be strict but friendly at the same time. It has taught me how to see the bigger picture within the Police RP role-play.

I can handle pressure, whether its pressure that's to-do with role play or pressure from players causing things. As most of you know by now in recent events I was attacked. I am using this as an example that I can handle myself under the pressure of other players deliberately causing harm.

I get fully involved with role-play within police rp. I role-play everything out as best as I can. I love a good half hour chase with dodging and diving in between. I'm also in multiple departments so I know how to communicate with them and role-play alongside them without ruining their role-play as well. I am in. SWAT, BSI, FBI, EMS, Dispatch and NSA. I make sure I spend time on Police RP and keep my time up,

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete

removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes I fully agree and understand the consequences of my actions.

At the start of my time on the server I wasn't the best player.. Over time I feel that I have learned the rules and learned how to role play within the community much better. I have improved as a player and have formed some new bonds with the staff team and other players alike.

If you have any further questions or would like to speak to me and ask me more in depth questions to help you with an answer.

You will always find me either in one of the patrol rooms or dispatch communications. ?

Thank you for taking your time to read this application.

God Speed - Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Knows how to do his job as a SM
  • A really Serious and strict SM
  • Deserves a chance in PD Command
  • Like 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

19 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

Good luck. -Captain Dane

Edited by Dane
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

You 100% should get LT! ? 

Edited by [GL] Matthew
  • Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

14 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

• Like 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

12 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support (HUGE)

~Extremely active.

~Takes Charge as SM.

~Extremely good role player.

~Takes pride in his position.

~Strict, but the good kind of strict.

~Very good application.

Yobo shows a level of Determination and Commitment, that is not often seen. It would be an Honour to have him as a member of Low Command. Definitely deserves a position as Lieutenant. 

• Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 11:51 PM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

• Like 1

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant