DURAMAX T-MOD Staff App

DURAMAXDIES3L

Should I be the Sovereign Protector?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the Sovereign Protector?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?:DURAMAX

2. What is your steam name?:duramaxdies3l

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:432494372

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March of 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 3rd 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 7, one was approved to get removed

9. Have you donated? yes

10. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: Central

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I feel i deserve this rank because of the amount of time i put into this server. My maturity level due to being older than the average player (25). I also really enjoy the server along with the Staff team keeping it alive. I would love to be apart of making it an even more enjoyable place for players to Role play. I tend to give anything i get myself into 100% effort. Although i dont have much forum activity I am constantly scrolling through forums reading what every one has to say, i just dont put many comments on them. For the most part I'm easy to get along with, i dont lose my temper, i really dont get mad. i feel i can ease anger well. Overall I feel i have the Mindset to help make GL a better place.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off i would bring them to a sit. If they were very upset i would do my best to calm the situation. If they dont calm i would then gag them. After the yelling (upset) would get over with i would then Get each of the sides of the situation, which for mass rdm its pretty explanatory, Explain to them the consequences of there actions which would most likely be warn and or minged. I would also make sure they understand what could happen if it were to continue. If the person were to continue after the sit or minge time was up, i would then bring them to another sit and call for a staff member above me to come and explain to situation to them and see what disciplinary action would take place, more minge time or possible ban for certain amount of time.

+/- Support 

+Active

+/-App.

-Major inactive on forums

I think you would be a good staff member but, be more active on the forums and put a little more effort into the App. :)

Good Luck!

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+/- Support 

+Active

+/-App.

-Major inactive on forums

I think you would be a good staff member but, be more active on the forums and put a little more effort into the App. :)

Good Luck!

You know the rules very well and I thank you for it! 100% +SUPPORT

• Thanks 1

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Application use some more effort
  • Forums account is semi-active
  • Overall deserves a chance!
  • Thanks 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

• Thanks 1

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

On 7/1/2018 at 10:22 PM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command