Johnathan W./A$1D Water T-Mod APP

A$1D Water

1. What is your in-game name?: Johnathan Water

2. What is your steam name?: A$1D Water

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:90271223

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been a Mod on this server and a SA on a DarkRP Server

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Over a year maybe around 2 years

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 20

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 4

9. Have you donated?No

10. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: PST-8

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I belive I deserve this rank because Im very active on this great server and getting more active on the forums as well I also love to help people on the sever as much as I can to make this server more enjoyable for evrybody.Also since I am alot or as much as I can which is about 2-3 times a week which means I can be on alot to help disputes before they escallate to a bad point.This is why I believe I deserve T-Mod.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?I would handle the situation by bringing them to a roof and if they kept on cursing I would gag them and then follow the staff rules and minge them and give them a warn telling them what they did wrong.

-Support

• Hardly see you on
  • Application has no effort at all
  • Forums account is inactive
  • No Poll
  • I would like to see some activity and I would also like to see more effort in this application
Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

-I have not seen you in-game.

-Low effort on Q14.

-Low effort on Q15.

-Grammatical issues.

-No Poll.

+/-Moderate previous staffing experience, although I do not remember your time staffing.

+Low warns.

+Long-standing community member.

While I appreciate your involvement as a member of staff on GamingLight in the past, that does not give you the right to lazily throw together a reapplication for staff. I understand you are a long-standing community member, but I have not seen you on the server once. I, personally don't recognize you, and as a first impression, this staff application does not make you look good. I recommend putting more information in Q14 than just your willingness to increase your activity. Maybe I am just being cynical because I don't recognize you, but in my opinion, this staff application shows that you are not fit for the staff team. I wish you the best of luck on it and should you need to reapply, future staff applications.

Edited by Arctic Foxxo
No poll.

-Support

-Low effort on Q14.

-Low effort on Q15.

-Grammatical issues.

+/-Moderate previous staffing experience, although I do not remember your time staffing.

+Low warns.

While I appreciate your involvement as a member of staff on GamingLight in the past, that does not give you the right to lazily throw together a reapplication for staff. I understand you are a long-standing community member, but I have not seen you on the server once. I, personally don't recognize you, and as a first impression, this staff application does not make you look good. I recommend putting more information in Q14 than just your willingness to increase your activity. Maybe I am just being cynical because I don't recognize you, but in my opinion, this staff application shows that you are not fit for the staff team. I wish you the best of luck on it and should you need to reapply, future staff applications.

-Support

-Low effort on Q14.

-Low effort on Q15.

-Grammatical issues.

+Low warns.

I would think your staff restricted cause you are not staff anymore but you have not bothered to get your tags removed and i recall you have not been staff for a while now.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-Support

-Low effort on Q14.

-Low effort on Q15.

-Grammatical issues.

-No Poll.

+Low warns.

Agreed. This has hardly any effort at all.

-Support

• Hardly see you on
  • No Poll
  • I would like to see some activity and I would also like to see more effort in this application

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

• Hardly see you on
  • No Poll

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

-Low effort on Q14.

-Low effort on Q15.

-Grammatical issues.

-No Poll.

+Low warns.

-1 Support

• Not seen in-game
  • Not seen on TS
  • Not recently seen on forums
  • No poll
  • No effort
  • The answer for 15 is too vague please specify
  • Not ready for staff
Edited by Pliskin

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:28 PM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Hardly see you on
  • No Poll

On 6/30/2018 at 9:31 AM, Arctic Foxxo said:

-Support

-Low effort on Q14.

-Low effort on Q15.

-Grammatical issues.

-No Poll.

+Low warns.