12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be LT

• Yes
    • No

• Manager

Name: Nimo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94107053

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : About 4 Months

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I think I should be LT Is because I've been working real hard to be on everybody's good side so people will like me  and to be a better person I will get on PD whenever I'm free or if we are understaffed I am a really good Rping situations for example if there is a bank raid I tell all the OFC or SNR to set a perimeter around bank and If there is a hostage situation and there is not tactical unit on or PD command I will take over people can trust me when taking control of situations and pursuits. I am a former SWAT Command member but recently got removed for reasons so I do have the experience. I will always listen to my higher ups and if they ask me to do something I will do it. Thanks For Reading!

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD

Command(Yes/No): Yes

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+/-Support

Good member if the PD but you need to increase your activity on the SM job.

In the command meeting yesterday - if your active and are dedicated to PD your a lot more likely to get promoted was one of the things talked about

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

+Support 

Friendly 

good at his job 

More active than a lot of the current SM’s! 

Nimo be a good fish please

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+Support 

Friendly 

good at his job 

More active than a lot of the current SM’s! 

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

My issue is that I've only just seen you more active on sm. Perhaps sustain your activity on sm for a bit then I will +support

+/- Support

you are active but like th3 said, you've only just started being active.

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

Accepted

Welcome to the team speak with me so i can train you on the basics

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18