Piller's Departure

Piller

• Manager
2 minutes ago, Piller said:

Curtis: Fellow turtle, keep on turtling. But for real, thank you for all your hard work. I'm extremely proud of you.

Turtles will always stick together! You better come play a game or two every now and then.

• Gaminglight Love 1

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

I didn't know you long but you were a really funny person and we had some good laughs in chat. o7 piller good luck man!
#AvidTurtleHater

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

14 minutes ago, Piller said:

Bucket/Baby Arm: Practically the same person. You guys are great, keep being awesome.

Basically just a carbon copy, expect I’m fatter. 

On some real shit, RIP Turtle man. You were one of the people who made this server what it is.  Wouldn’t still be around if you had left sooner.

Good luck man, and make sure to give Ruby pets for me! o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

• Owner

Thank you for sticking around during the tough times Piller. A lot of people don't realize it but you sacrificed a lot to help this community when it was going through a slump. A lot of people just gave up when we required any type of effort on their part and you never did which I respect greatly. Thank you for all you have done for this community.

• Gaminglight Love 1

36 minutes ago, Piller said:

Shadows: Your dedication and love for your branch is admirable. You seem to be a very genuinely good guy. Just remember, sometimes you have to smack people upside the head and that doesn't make you a bad person, so long as it's not done out of malice.

Thank you for the kind words about me... I have been recently tried to be tougher with those in and around the branch in general, but with that toughness comes love. Even though i struggle myself to see the fun in some moments and wanting every good outcome to come out of Delta-5 but it seems to make sharp turns at an moments notice, I will always love this branch and take care of it like it is my own. I have been here as VCMDR for an Year now and it has been one hell of an journey and throughout all of those hardships, i found solidarity and knowledge knowing that whatever comes your way, you just have to keep pushing forwards as i have been doing. I know some of you in Delta-5 may not see me on my job often but i am always around this community in other ways and i try my best to do what i need to do but to also find enjoyment into what i am doing. Delta-5 will always be an family to me no matter what hurdle's are thrown at us. I hope for myself that i can see my branch in an better place in the future and hope to see that SCPRP/ImperialRP/PoliceRP can make an comeback to what it was before, even if it seems like it has little chance, i still hold on to hope that we can be an welcoming community and be the on-lookers for those who want to try and RP in GMOD. I wish you luck in whatever life takes you and hope to connect with you outside the server. Farewell old friend, i am looking forward to the future that comes🙂

Your Best 939 Friend
Shadows

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

I just want to say that it has been a true honour to get to know you Piller, it is a shame to see you go but as everyone knows real life comes first, hopefully you come back one day but until then you enjoy the rest of your life mate, stay safe out there my guy.

You will be missed by everyone who has had the privilege to meet you.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Sad to see you go. Been watching from the sidelines seeing what amazing work you’ve been doing. Hope you have a good life outside of GL! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Noooo 😧

You were probably my favorite SMT of all, thanks for all you did for the community, you are a huge reason why the server is still a think right now, still sad you never took Manager position, would have loved to see that. 

O7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Didn't put me in the list of mentions, I cri. Best turtle out there. As the military in my country says.

За почест!

O7

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Piller said:

March of 2021

YOU Tellin me! we joined the server around the same time?  DAMN  I shoulda been more active XD. Welcome to the land of the retired, where all your gaming-light related issues can be put behind and the wonderful world of life can be fully opened, may you find relaxation with your departure from this place and hopefully enjoy your life to the fullest.

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

Take care piller man, we shall miss you and ruby 😞

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

Thank you for all the laughs over the past year and a half that I've been around on this server. I always enjoyed when you would test my security with outbreaks within d-block or the random proton cannon. 

I wish you all the best in life 🫡

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient

Never thought I’d see a day in GL without Piller. In every position you held you were one of the best. Beyond that, you’re a great friend and most of all you’ve got a great sense of fairness, never once did I see you act out of bad intent, only out of what you believed to be truly right and I respect the hell out of that. 

Truly an end of an era.

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major