Double mining payout during xp/salary event - Denied

Its Buck

What are you suggesting? - That when selling ores during the double xp/salary event at night and in the mornings that the payout is also doubled

How would this change better the server? -  encourage people to stay on late nights and early mornings

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  people who mine

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

2 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

If it can be done without hindering performance, then +Support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

-Support

As Fizzy said, too easy to escape so mining at all is pretty much the reward for being on at those times.

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

27 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

As Fizzy said, too easy to escape so mining are all is pretty much the reward for being on at those times.

2 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Makes sense, but off hours make it easier to escape and easier to get more money off anomalous. 

The goal is to increase off hour activity. If people play during those off hours then it won’t be as easy to escape. It would also help server numbers 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

2 hours ago, Its Buck said:

The goal is to increase off hour activity. If people play during those off hours then it won’t be as easy to escape. It would also help server numbers 

You wanna increase activity by promoting something that doesn't promote RP? That makes no sense. More people will just get on Dclass to make money instead of playing on a RP job if this gets put in place.

The only benefit to this suggestion is being able to take advantage that there are not enough people to stop you from mining on surface and getting more money by doing so.

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda
  • Like 2

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

-Support
As one of the highest-level players in mining and one of the riches players (In-game D:) This is unneeded for It would double the amount of money made, for example per Trip during mining my average money made is 74.5k, If I double this, Thats a lot of money...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

You wanna increase activity by promoting something that doesn't promote RP? That makes no sense. More people will just get on Dclass to make money instead of playing on a RP job if this gets put in place.

The only benefit to this suggestion is being able to take advantage that there are not enough people to stop you from mining on surface and getting more money by doing so.

Pretty much this, also this will inflate the economy hardcore. You already make a good chunk of money with mining, we don't need another "Spin The Wheel" people having 500 million situation again.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support I like the idea, hopefully it doesn't cause lag though

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

16 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Makes sense, but off hours make it easier to escape and easier to get more money off anomalous. 

5 hours ago, PlantBruh said:

-support 
It's already the best way to make money in the game 

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

14 hours ago, BOx said:

-Support
As one of the highest-level players in mining and one of the riches players (In-game D:) This is unneeded for It would double the amount of money made, for example per Trip during mining my average money made is 74.5k, If I double this, Thats a lot of money...

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

17 hours ago, phrog said:

-support, as one of the "poor people" in the server ion wanna waste 50k per ammo buy, feels kinda goofy ahh

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 5/10/2022 at 3:30 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

As Fizzy said, too easy to escape so mining at all is pretty much the reward for being on at those times.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

On 5/10/2022 at 9:49 PM, BOx said:

-Support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

I just did 2 hours of mining and got 1 million ( I have a low level) and I think that would be a bit op. What you should do is make it where you would get double mining money for the active hours as it rewards you escaping when there is lots of combatants.

Sadly thats not what this suggestion is

-support

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

-Support

I’m already making 10k a minute, no need to make it more

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧