2191 Nerf - Denied

Vuitheirt

What are you suggesting? -  Changing 2191's health regen to only half when it attacks someone

How would this change better the server? -  2191 is the most annoying SCP to deal with it would actually make it possible to kill it without micro usage. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? - None.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Literally everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Honestly, -support

The reason 2191 is so consistently hated on is the current “culture” of SCP players. Many like to simply camp outside dblock where they can pick on Gensec OFCs and Dclass. This is exacerbated by the health regeneration of 2191 but is not caused by it and I think it’d be unfair to the 2191 players who do not simply camp LCZ and bully non-combatants, no matter how few they are in numbers. I would perhaps like a better system of dealing with the constant LCZ camping SCPs do though.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

9 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

Honestly, -support

The reason 2191 is so consistently hated on is the current “culture” of SCP players. Many like to simply camp outside dblock where they can pick on Gensec OFCs and Dclass. This is exacerbated by the health regeneration of 2191 but is not caused by it and I think it’d be unfair to the 2191 players who do not simply camp LCZ and bully non-combatants, no matter how few they are in numbers. I would perhaps like a better system of dealing with the constant LCZ camping SCPs do though.

-support

This is SCP-RP as well, SCP's are supposed to be strong.

None the less this is a platinum job with a long breach timer. (also what nyde said)

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Honestly, -support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

4 hours ago, CyClone said:

-support

None the less this is a platinum job with a long breach timer. (also what nyde said)

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

20 hours ago, CyClone said:

-support

20 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Honestly, -support

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

On 4/18/2022 at 2:16 AM, Nydekore said:

Honestly, -support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

Honestly, -support

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

-Support

I honestly find 2191 one of the easier SCPs to re-contain so long as you keep your distance from it.
Stand on one side of a hallway with 2191 on the other, try to hit headshots, and it should die fairly quickly.

Every SCP needs some sort of special ability otherwise it will be rendered useless. You have to use your own strategy to counter that ability.

Honestly, -support

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

On 4/18/2022 at 5:08 AM, Jess1224 said:

-support for both reasons stated above me, I agree with those takes. Having more ways to deal with SCPs in LCZ, maybe, nerfing SCPs for being strong in LCZ, I disagree with that.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

-Support 

Just metagame

or use thermals

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 4/18/2022 at 1:16 AM, Nydekore said:

Honestly, -support

On 4/18/2022 at 1:27 AM, CyClone said:

-support

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png