General Suggestion - 106 Utilization Change both RRH/RnD. - Denied

[GL] Fryingpan36

Yes or no  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Yes Or No

Post name: “General Suggestion - 106 Utilization Change”

What are you suggesting? - 106 utilization allows you to walk through doors using an exploit I found while abusing box

Benefit you can walk through doors. Downside Sprint speed 150. 

How to do uni: First Freeze them with phis gun THEN do !freeze "(uni player's name)" finally do !unfreeze "(uni player's name)" 

How would this change better the server? - allow for new fun engagements 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Disallows them to use physical elevators.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Rnd/RRH

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/gkj8oQHpiIC9m/d13374LLp7Du?invite=cr-MSwxUzIsMjM3NjUzMjks

also cosmic told me to put this on the forums 

Edited by [GL] Fryingpan36
  • Like 1

-support

- The only way I would +support this is if the roll to get only buff is 90+ Nerf is extremely high (like alt walking and crouch walking)

- Having someone being able to walk through door would almost make no sense even if this server is "semi serious RP"  you can't get 106 ability either.

- This can also massively fuck both side because MTF can run through area and shoot ci while ci can use it to go through door of scp and breach them.

4 minutes ago, PlantBruh said:

+support 
I honestly think this would be way better utilization then whats done now, it can be used by both sides so I honestly think it would be fair

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

3 minutes ago, PlantBruh said:

+support 
I honestly think this would be way better utilization then whats done now, it can be used by both sides so I honestly think it would be fair

Fair??! RRH can only be utilized and need o5 perms to even do one, which isn’t given frequently while RnD have no restriction what so ever, military just having 939 speed and 966 cloaking is terrifying (ngl it’s fun tho) especially combined with the USAS

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

14 minutes ago, PlantBruh said:

+support 

This would be pretty cool if it could get implemented.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

10 hours ago, Pure said:

We both know damn well this won’t benefit RnD it’ll benefit Military more that RnD and RRH utilization’s barely happen they only happen once in a blue moon, this will be hell to deal with

-support

ya know damn well you are the one getting 939 and 966 with usas all the time 😂 + support btw

Edited by sl33p

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

50 minutes ago, Pure said:

Fair??! RRH can only be utilized and need o5 perms to even do one, which isn’t given frequently while RnD have no restriction what so ever, military just having 939 speed and 966 cloaking is terrifying (ngl it’s fun tho) especially combined with the USAS

It's not our problem O5 don't like you also the downside is 150 sprintspeed 
and another downside is you fall through elevators in HCZ and you can't use acid bridge SEVERLY Hindering the uni person.

1 hour ago, Evil said:

- This can also massively fuck both side because MTF can run through area and shoot ci while ci can use it to go through door of scp and breach them.

CI Don't breach SCPs often 

3 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Utilizes glitches instead of an actual SWEP

It utilizes a glitch because you wouldn't want a CI having A 106 swep would you?

Edited by [GL] Fryingpan36
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

It utilizes a glitch because you would want a CI having A 106 swep would you?

I'd much prefer that because it makes noise, requires switching off your weapon, and is far less likely to crash the server or cause other performance issues than a glitch.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

21 minutes ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

downside is 150 sprintspeed 
and another downside is you fall through elevators in HCZ and you can't use acid bridge SEVERLY Hindering the uni person.

Have u tested if they fall through EZ and LCZ elevators also the 150 sprint speed can easily be overruled with a 939 utilization.

i will have no problem with this if there is some restrictions to it cause ngl I would be one of the ones wanting to be utilized 

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

2 minutes ago, Pure said:

Have u tested if they fall through EZ and LCZ elevators also the 150 sprint speed can easily be overruled with a 939 utilization.

i will have no problem with this if there is some restrictions to it cause ngl I would one of the ones wanting to be utilized 

Im sure the ET or the RND will say no to them getting unied for 939 you should be fine

2 hours ago, PlantBruh said:

+support 

Im fine with it but lets keep SCP utilization to 1 per person, yeah? I've seen some rediculous stuff on both sides and RP wide the person would most likely become an SCP itself and go rampant or just die from the overdose of different blood/parts etc. they have in them. 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Big no. As much fun as this sounds for RRH, It would only really benefit CI military since it seems all RRH analysts are inactive. Not to mention RRH has a cooldown. With how many utilizations have been going on lately this would be hell to deal with. -Support  

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

10 hours ago, Evil said:

-support

- The only way I would +support this is if the roll to get only buff is 90+ Nerf is extremely high (like alt walking and crouch walking)

- Having someone being able to walk through door would almost make no sense even if this server is "semi serious RP"  you can't get 106 ability either.

You do know MTF can utilize as well right? I think it would be a cool addition for both CI and MTF. 

+ Support

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

15 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

-Utilizes glitches instead of an actual SWEP

-Really overpowered

-Makes little sense from an RP standpoint

Seems like it'll just create problems and be very overpowered running in and out of doors n shootin people

Screenshot_13.png