Ban Appeal- Denied

Gustav

1. Steam Name: Gustav |

2. Ingame Name: ST 3010 Blizzard

3. SteamID:STEAM_0:0:148216594

4. Ban Length:Permanent (But appealable)

5. Admin that Banned you:  Igneous

6. Reason for Ban:Disrespect

7. Dispute: I called Igenous "kinda retarded" and "braindead" due to a heat of the moment of the moment discussion. Its a long time since it happened and yeah, he said he doesnt mind that it happend anymore and that he personally moved on. I basically just miss most of the friends I still have on GL, would love to chill and hang out with them on the server without causing any issues of course.

Edited by Gustav

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+ Support
- If the person you said this to no longer minds that you have said this and has moved on, I don't see why you shouldn't be unbanned. 
- You never really caused issues on the server when you were in 501st also.

Best of luck.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

10 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+ Support
- If the person you said this to no longer minds that you have said this and has moved on, I don't see why you shouldn't be unbanned. 

Best of luck.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

-Support 

From my memory and the memory of @Keegan you didn’t just use that derogatory language towards Igneous you threw it as insult to multiple members of the community. Also you yourself have said you no longer wish to play on the server so I can’t understand why you still stick around, even more confusing when you cause issues like the one you got banned for. I think you should stay banned just due to the fact you seem to only want to stir the pot and hurl insults when you do come on. 

This is your previous appeal for this issue and after reading the comments and knowing how you behave I’m sure not much has changed and you don’t actually believe what you yourself are saying.

• Like 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

1 hour ago, SawickM said:

-Support 

From my memory and the memory of @Keegan you didn’t just use that derogatory language towards Igneous you threw it as insult to multiple members of the community. Also you yourself have said you no longer wish to play on the server so I can’t understand why you still stick around, even more confusing when you cause issues like the one you got banned for. I think you should stay banned just due to the fact you seem to only want to stir the pot and hurl insults when you do come on. 

This is your previous appeal for this issue and after reading the comments and knowing how you behave I’m sure not much has changed and you don’t actually believe what you yourself are saying.

Your memory serves you correctly. Myself and many others were subject to the tirades of this individual. 

-Support

19 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

Best of luck.

He definitely did cause issues within 501st with regards to shit-talking the other 501st who had VCMDR apps up in order to better his chances of getting his app accepted. I heard way too much of it from him and reported him for it to HC at the time.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

7 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support 

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 3/20/2022 at 8:16 AM, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

Best of luck.

Former Shock Vice Commander/Current Commander Iden Versio IF1

17 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support 

On 3/21/2022 at 3:14 AM, SawickM said:

-Support 

On 3/21/2022 at 7:14 AM, SawickM said:

-Support 

On 3/20/2022 at 9:16 AM, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

Best of luck.

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

On 3/21/2022 at 1:14 AM, SawickM said:

-Support 

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 3/21/2022 at 3:14 AM, SawickM said:

-Support 

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars