Assassin's Resignation

xX_Assassin_Xx

I hope everything you do in the future turns out great, you really put the bar high. o7

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

My friend you will be missed dearly, you did great in security, the FTO program and of course most importantly, STARS. Probably my best friend in Security, just know that your knees aren't safe, not by a long shot.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

woah, you killed it in gensec sucks to see you leave but jeez it's a huge shock I have nothing but respect for you nothing but love bro Goodluck on your journey

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

I respect all of the hard work you put into security. You will be missed and never forgotten.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

Damm Assassin you were a great COL sad to see you go SEC won't be the same with out ya 

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

For the short time that I have known oyu you have shown me that anything is possible with enough determination and for that I thank you, I'm sad to see you go but everything has its reason so until the next time we meet my friend. I hope you succeed in all your endeavors

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.  :Sun Tzu

Where do I begin about you man. You have been the gold standard for me since I joined GenSec over 4 months ago. You were my mentor as a WO and helped guide me up to SCMD. I can only promise to keep the torch lit, thank you for all your hard work.

o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Nothing about me, damn.

You had a lot of drive to always do better, and that’s one thing I admired most about you. Wish you the best in your future endeavors, though we didn’t speak much toward you leaving, I kinda hoped to see you move up. Hope to see you back on every now and then.

Take care of youself!

• Gaminglight Love 1

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

You were a great Command member, and we'll miss you! You were definitely a big reason why I stayed and wanted to be command. I hope to see you on the server every now and again but for now, good luck with everything man!

Edited by BoiDrizzle
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current Director of Research and Security

• Star locked this topic