9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Sullivan

What is your steam name?: Chombos

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:153364199

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Chombos#1349

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Currently Moderator

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) June 28th, 2019

What date did you make your forums account? June 28th, 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 2

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community? Nope

Have you read the staff handbook? Of Course

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Senior Mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I've been in the staff team for about 46 days, Joined on January 3rd and have been in staff since. I have done every quota, been active on the server for around 3-4 hours when I can, and actively do things around the community. I've gotten accepted into support and have been working on support since then. I really think I deserve this rank because I am extremely dedicated to the server, I've been around for almost 3 years and have seen my fair share of things. I've tried my best to get staff of the week but not gonna lie with all the people trying for it, its too hard. To really sum it all up, I have been staff for a month and 2 weeks and since I became mod, I have tried to prove myself to JMT, and SMT but It seems my efforts are dwindling, I've broken barely any rules and have sat at 2 warns ever since I got them. so this is why I think I deserve this rank. 112282860_Screenshot2021-05-09181636.thumb.png.b55099be6db302a247dabe9884905ca7.png

Note: I don't even know if you can apply for senior Mod.

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

-support

sorry man gotta love ya but just manipulating others for personal gain isnt the best thing. but good luck tho
Nintendo Thumbs Up GIF by Gaming GIFs

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

- Support

A branch BL for manipulation of others isn't a good thing to have on a record, unfortunately I have to - support this since I don't believe someone who manipulates others for personal gain is worthy of SMod.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

35 minutes ago, Toasty said:

- Support

A branch BL for manipulation of others isn't a good thing to have on a record, unfortunately I have to - support this since I don't believe someone who manipulates others for personal gain is worthy of SMod.

Nu7 SGT/JFE/TR/FTO | Experienced Medic/CCU/FTO/FM
[CC] Owns: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero'
[CC] On: A Normal D-Class
"I Got You In My Sights" - Soldier 76

8 hours ago, Toasty said:

- Support

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

Yeah, I think some insight is in order.
I did not in fact do what was said, I had no intention of ever manipulating someone for personal gain 
and said blacklisted was lifted in 3 1/2 days after. For more info, ask Me on discord at Chombos#1349

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 2/19/2022 at 11:23 PM, Toasty said:

- Support

^

23 hours ago, Chombos said:

Yeah, I think some insight is in order.
I did not in fact do what was said, I had no intention of ever manipulating someone for personal gain 
and said blacklisted was lifted in 3 1/2 days after. For more info, ask Me on discord at Chombos#1349

Whether or not it was lifted, they still thought it was necessary to remove you. 

oofwill2.png

On 2/20/2022 at 12:23 AM, Toasty said:

- Support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

2 hours ago, oofWill said:

^

Whether or not it was lifted, they still thought it was necessary to remove you. 

A bit more insight, 
When I was removed, The only High command involved was Nefario.
It wasn't a decision, it was immediate and I didn't actually have a chance to say my side of the story
I wasn't even able to explain myself and Nefario hadn't responded to my discord messages afterwords.

3 hours ago, Chombos said:

A bit more insight, 
When I was removed, The only High command involved was Nefario.
It wasn't a decision, it was immediate and I didn't actually have a chance to say my side of the story
I wasn't even able to explain myself and Nefario hadn't responded to my discord messages afterwords.

Thank you for the insights, i appreciate meaningful responses, I just recommend some more time as a mod to increase your reputation, then you’ll get Senior Mod in no time 👍

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

I have talked to you on an occasion about what had happened and why it had happened and I am going to stay neutral as I have also talked to the High command who had made the decision 

-/+ Support

Just because I would like to see what others say and think instead of going immdeiatly based off what ive been told so far I just think it is the best idea for the current moment

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 2/19/2022 at 11:23 PM, Toasty said:

- Support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 2/19/2022 at 9:23 PM, Toasty said:

- Support

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

On 2/19/2022 at 10:22 PM, super idol de xiao rong said:

-support 
Im really sorry but i gotta -support at the moment
it says on the rooster you were blacklisted on utility for manipulating others for personal gain

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

On 2/20/2022 at 12:23 AM, Toasty said:

- Support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

23 hours ago, Starstep said:

-Support

I believe you need more time to recuperate after mentioned situation occurring.

Yeah I agree. I am perfectly fine with this application being denied. 
As of right now I am not in best of places mentally.

On 2/19/2022 at 10:27 PM, Tazza said:

-support

sorry man gotta love ya but just manipulating others for personal gain isnt the best thing. but good luck tho
Nintendo Thumbs Up GIF by Gaming GIFs

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

On 3/1/2022 at 11:14 PM, Starstep said:

-Support

I believe you need more time to recuperate after mentioned situation occurring.

-Support For Now, But I Hope You Can Get Senior Mod In The Future.
Wish You The Best 💫

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png