Scooty's Staff Application- Accepted

Scooty

What is your in-game name?: Scooty

What is your steam name?: [GL] Scooty

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:619483950

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): ScootyBoop22#1660

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a moderator on imprp for a little over 2-3 weeks

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Jan 18th 2021

What date did you make your forums account? August 18, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum 

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes, in detail

Timezone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) In my opinion I deserve the rank of trial mod because of my staffing experience on other GL servers, I was close to the rank of Senior Mod when I resigned but I rejoined SCPRP and feel as though I can bring my staffing experience over to SCPRP. I also show professionalism and do not play favorites during sits. I have also learned to respect others and get both sides of the story with evidence before I make my final decision in a sit. I also have many ideas on how to improve the staffing system for players to have a chance to explain their selves and have a second chance so they are not just marked as a "known minge" and warned for something minor. These are just a few reasons other than me being a very know GL member and also known as a friendly face to many members of the community.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 
First, they would receive a mute/gag so I can explain their punishment. Then I would deal with the situation depending on the amount of people they killed, then give the warn/ban based on the severity. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
I would hurry along the situation and come to my decision while remaining calm and not retaliate against any of the players. 

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?
I would clip the part of the sit and apply it to the evidence of the sit, then I would give the punishments they were brought to the sit for and let my higher ups decide on what should be done on the NITRP

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
I would give him a verbal first and let him know that if the abuse continues then it will be a formal warn. No reason to warn him if he stops after a verbal

Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

• Like 1

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

1 hour ago, Pure said:

Massive +support 

Scooty has the experience there’s no doubt in my mind that he would do great within staff

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

11 hours ago, Pure said:

Massive +support 

Scooty has the experience there’s no doubt in my mind that he would do great within staff

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+Support 

Scooty riding a scooter makes me cry every time 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

- Has been in the community for a while.

- Has previous staff experience.

- Knows how to handle staff situations well.

Hope to see you in the battlefield!

Godspeed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 1/31/2022 at 4:25 AM, Pure said:

Massive +support 

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

On 1/31/2022 at 1:09 PM, Cosmic The Italian said:

+Support

+Dedicated member to the community

+Active 

+Haven't seen him get in trouble and knowns the rules well.

+Support ^

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png