Enable Trading in Unboxing Menu. - Denied

Kieran ♡

What are you suggesting? - The unboxing menu to permit trading between users.

How would this change better the server? - Allow all those with duplicates to sell them off, The usage of money. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Errrr, Not really. Lmk if you have any.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The Communities Richest players 😉

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+support 

Sucks having duplicates, I don't see any downsides to enabling this.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support

I have like 3 dupes and people want them.

It would be nice if I could trade for them.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

-support

Hear me out, I have so many duplicates but there is an issue with a marketplace/trading.

People with duplicates can just give them out to whoever wants it and then we run into an issue where 300 d-class have perma pistols

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

On 12/27/2021 at 6:54 PM, islandtoad said:

-support

Hear me out, I have so many duplicates but there is an issue with a marketplace/trading.

People with duplicates can just give them out to whoever wants it and then we run into an issue where 300 d-class have perma pistols

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 12/27/2021 at 3:54 PM, islandtoad said:

-support

Tbh it will give D-class and basically every player a reason to play.

I see no down side

• Heart-Eyes 1

On 12/27/2021 at 5:54 PM, islandtoad said:

-support

by that same coin, someone could just send people the money randomly to get themselves the perma pistols. Nothing is changing. If someone cares enough to get something for someone else on here, its gonna happen regardless. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

On 12/27/2021 at 6:54 PM, islandtoad said:

-support

If a couple extra dclass having pistols overruns the site then there’s a serious problem.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

+ Support
 Y'all acting like crafting or suppliers don't exist..

On 12/28/2021 at 12:54 AM, islandtoad said:

-support

Edited by Diz

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

+Support Would seem like a great way to trade weapons with people who would rather have a gun than a knife and trading duplacte sweps so you can get something cool (Cause i have dual popcorns swep and would love to trade it for the rock of faceslap)

On 12/27/2021 at 5:54 PM, islandtoad said:

-support

listen im not tryna be that guy but half the guns on the pack wont compare to the new gensec update where they  are giving gensec basically everything and more to fight d class with a pistol or knife from a pack

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 12/27/2021 at 3:54 PM, islandtoad said:

-support

What sane human being will hand out dupes for free? I mean its a $15 gun its not like everyone is gonna just hand out dupes free of charge.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

On 12/26/2021 at 12:52 AM, Loaff said:

+support 

Sucks having duplicates, I don't see any downsides to enabling this.

+Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png