Bring back the “Redaction” of SF - Denied

Its Buck

13 hours ago, IgnisNuts said:

it's also in a good place right now because back when it was redacted in and out of character people would just develop superiority complexes because they feel that they're special that way. Where SF are right now is a good place, and doesn't cause people to feel that they are better than anyone because they are in a SF.

-Support

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

13 hours ago, IgnisNuts said:

They are still redacted in RP for the ones that are, but it's also in a good place right now because back when it was redacted in and out of character people would just develop superiority complexes because they feel that they're special that way. Where SF are right now is a good place, and doesn't cause people to feel that they are better than anyone because they are in a SF.

-Support

fr some sf members had god complexes
-support obv

Edited by phrog
toes
  • Like 1

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

-support

A. People will either find out or know at some point
B. Helps us avoid pointless punishments of people "leaking" identities

C. This was agreed upon by all SF heads, and I am sure that no one had a problem with it happening

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, J0LTY W0LTY said:

-support

A. People will either find out or know at some point
B. Helps us avoid pointless punishments of people "leaking" identities

C. This was agreed upon by all SF heads, and I am sure that no one had a problem with it happening

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

13 hours ago, Ashe Fox said:

-support

”haha I’m redacted in a video game! I’m hot shit!”

just no, people abuse that stuff to much and have such a big ego, this is a semi serious gmod rp server now real life, besides I wanna see who these people actually are on the roster so I can report them if they are minging as I actually have the most problems with people in sf’s usually in game.

We do not care

• Heart-Eyes 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

22 hours ago, IgnisNuts said:

They are still redacted in RP for the ones that are, but it's also in a good place right now because back when it was redacted in and out of character people would just develop superiority complexes because they feel that they're special that way. Where SF are right now is a good place, and doesn't cause people to feel that they are better than anyone because they are in a SF.

-Support

-support 

SF that have superiority complexes or act like they're above the rules are the bane of my patience.

Most SF are nice players and don't  let it go to their head, but the ones that do shit like randomly murdering a HLPR bot who had nothing to do with them and subsequently saying "Oh it's classified business, don't interfere" when I asked why they did it. 

SF were declassified OOC for a reason.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

-Support

Bro just got G9 and wants to be redacted. What a clown.

• Laughing 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

2 minutes ago, Flixy said:

-Support

Bro just got G9 and wants to be redacted. What a clown.

Don't even talk flixy.

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Laughing 1
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 2

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-support

lmfao no

lemme go into the discord and type @e4 @coldsilver @researchfieldagent or yknow, rp_lookup or even just remember PFPs the old fashioned way.

None of us are special for what we got. We got picked to do some shit others dont. You were hand selected for new tasks, not to be the next messiah lmfao.

Redaction is hella cringe.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

-Support

all reasons are listed above

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

On 12/13/2021 at 7:53 AM, Kieran ♡ said:

*This was decided by all SF Command at the time & HCMD + SA+, If you aren't one of those you shouldn't really be suggesting it back without asking first.*

- Support.

i didnt like it when they changed the roster to show the actual names of the guys on sf 🇨🇨

-support doe Bro you act like you can say sf names in rp comms and not have anything done to you , sf are still hella redacted even  if you know their (Out of character btw so you still dont know their names ingame for rp purposes) names but if you wanna shout out a sf's name on a rp channel or on the game see how far that will get you with them when you tell them they arent "redacted" cause i know for a fact you will probably not stay long in the branch that you called them out on especially if you are in the same branch as them

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

-Support
Pardon? You wanna give SF an even bigger inflated ego then 60% of them already have? Yeah, I'll pass.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

-support

If more SF are willing to RP in-game than maybe. But most of them will just kill whoever that person was and people around them because "It's to much work for them to do" (a D4 said this so I decided to use it). If SF ask to make things more realistic and don't do the same back, now that's just hypocritical.

• Like 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.