ZJ'S Event Team AppDenied

ZJ

In-Game Name: ZJ

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:1:39508321

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum

What is your RP Rank?: MJ, CPL, RCT, Medic

What is your timezone?: Central

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I used to be ET and did a lot of events, I also planned quite a few PT's for security over the years.

How Active are you? (1/10): 10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 5

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I mostly want to assist the other event team members with events. I want to expand my role on the server to help assist with RP and overall enjoyment for all the players on the server. I feel like its important for me to have this position in order for me to assist with security PTs as well as the other branches I am in. I believe I owe it to the server to become an event team member. I have proven I can be active, engaging, and personable. I try and respect  everyone.  I have learned many things while being on this server and made mistakes; however, all humans do. With mistakes being made early on I have ensured they will never be repeated. I care greatly for the future of the server as a whole and those in it as well.  I believe with more trust and responsibility I can make sure I apply all my skills to event team and duties and ensure they are carried out effectively. My resolve for success has never been stronger and my desire to move up is unwavering, that is why I deserve this position.  Like anything I will do my best and give 100% to event team and the server as a whole.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

I have hosted several combat PTs and would like to continue and expand on these. Team deathmatches as well as death runs. Quite a few events while I was ET last time covering several different SCPs.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 096, I enjoy thinking about the fact that if it somehow got broadcasted to the world it would be an XK class end of the world scenario just because people looked at it. In my opinion that makes it one of the most dangerous SCPs in existence. 

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

- Support

You literally wall-hacked & then terrorized the server on an alt account for a while, I believe anyone with such a past shouldn't be allowed in the ET or Staff. 

Edited by [GL] Lucifer

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

1 minute ago, [GL] Lucifer said:

- Support

You literally wall-hacked & terrorized the server on an alt account for a while, I believe anyone with such a past shouldn't be allowed in the ET or Staff. 

The only time I will ever agree with this kid 

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

5 minutes ago, [GL] Lucifer said:

- Support

You literally wall-hacked & then terrorized the server on an alt account for a while, I believe anyone with such a past shouldn't be allowed in the ET or Staff. 

omw to download research models 

zj-moment.gif

• Laughing 2

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

-Support 
You literally used hacks in gmod and got banned for it. I thought that was a perma ban so no clue how youre back but you should not

be allowed on ET or staff after your history of hacking

Edited by Blarg

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

-Support
I'm willing to say that someone with a past like yours should be allowed back into ET at some point, however, it has been a few days at most since you've gotten unblacklisted.

Edited by Eyelander
  • Like 1

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

54 minutes ago, Eyelander said:

-Support
I'm willing to say that someone with a past like yours should be allowed back into ET at some point, however, it has been a few days at most since you've gotten unblacklisted.

Stated Perfectly

(Is Fit for ET but, just got unblacklisted and needs some time)

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

2 hours ago, [GL] Lucifer said:

- Support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

2 hours ago, [GL] Lucifer said:

- Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

For right now -Support

I think you have possibly changed but I think you need more time back before you can be trusted with such responsibilities as Event Team. I hope you prove that you have changed and that my opinion can be flipped after a couple months or so.

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Soon my boy but not now

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

16 hours ago, [GL] Lucifer said:

- Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

17 hours ago, [GL] Lucifer said:

- Support

What's the event going to be? Who has the best wall hack/aim bot? Sorry mate, you should never be allowed into ET/Staff.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Forum Diplomat message:

Leave it at +/- supports, personal attacks are never warranted. Continuation of such comments will result in this post being locked. 

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

-support 

You just got unbanned for hacking and using an alt account. Thus I wouldn't want someone with your history on ET representing GL

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

Tbh hop off his meat about his past. If he is making a genuine effort to be a better person, then sure. 

I think you need some time back on the server building up that trust first tho, if this application has said anything about that. Got a reputation to fix my guy, give it a while. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

20 hours ago, Nydekore said:

For right now -Support

I think you have possibly changed but I think you need more time back before you can be trusted with such responsibilities as Event Team. I hope you prove that you have changed and that my opinion can be flipped after a couple months or so.

Thanks for all the constructive feedback everyone. You can lock this now, I knew it was probably too soon, but I figured I would give it a shot.

• Like 2

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

On 12/12/2021 at 10:55 PM, Nydekore said:

For right now -Support

I agree with nydekore, take some more time to create a better name for yourself then try again

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 12/13/2021 at 3:35 AM, [GL] Lucifer said:

- Support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

-SUPPORT

You just got back from a series of bad happenings, and you have a LOT of trust and respect to earn back before you can be trusted with ET or staff privileges

Keep building back up and keep your slate clean from now on and there's hope for your future as an ET.

15 hours ago, ZJ said:

Thanks for all the constructive feedback everyone. You can lock this now, I knew it was probably too soon, but I figured I would give it a shot.

Post locked on applicants request