Player/staff report- 501st CPT Gamma- Accepted

Its Buck

NOTE: THIS HAPPENED ON SCP-RP SERVER NOT IMPERIAL

1. Your In-game: CI PFC Buck

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:570251076

3. The player's name in-game: 501st JFTO CPT Gamma 

4. The player's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Gamma

5. What did the player do: Broke several MOTD Rules and when confronted used the excuse that it's "Not his problem because it isn't his server"

MOTD Rules That were broken:

Sarkic rules #4: Sarkic members are prohibited from suicide bombing with the rocket launcher.

Sarkic NLR Must be 3 minutes

Sarkic CAN NOT INTERFERE WITH A WAREHOUSE RAID

6. Evidence (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/71441020/d1337jdBurko?invite=cr-MSxmZlAsMTMzNDg3OTgs

7. What do you believe should happen to the player:

Staff strike/Removal

RP Branch Strike/removal

8. Any extra information: Whilst this happened on SCP-RP Gamma had his name set to his 501st Name as seen in the clip. The excuse of its not his problem because this isn't his server is horrible. 

As stated in the staff handbook ". Staff members represent the Gaminglight Community at all time, whether you’re on or off duty. As such, staff members should be respectful to other players and staff members at all times."

Breaking these rules not only set a bad name for the 501st but imperialRP as a whole.

As a former ImperialRP player this sickens me to see that a person like Gamma could get Senior Mod and continue to act like this on SCP-RP.

Given his warn and ban history from both SCP and imperialRP (https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199013684864) I beleive that the removals would be justified

He was warned for this incident by SCP-RP Senior Mod Raymond on 11/13/21 (The date of report)

Also appologies for the TS being loud in the clip.

• Laughing 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+support

+I mean besides not only pretty much breaking MOTD and also having evidence witch is already bad idk how you got even into staff with that many warns, honestly amazes me, either way you legit just broke one if not most respected rules in Gaming light

I also want to add to this that what you did was honestly childish specially when you had your name wrong, and were just trying to minge as a staff member in gaming light

@[GL] Bacon/Buck Do you have any other point of view in this matter, like another staff member or idk GM sort of guy who can say that this guy was doing other things besides the obvious it seems you guys were in an event so...? like is there a GM or some related (idk about SCPrp so thats why im asking)

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

13 minutes ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+I mean besides not only pretty much breaking MOTD and also having evidence witch is already bad idk how you got even into staff with that many warns, honestly amazes me, either way you legit just broke one if not most respected rules in Gaming light

I also want to add to this that what you did was honestly childish specially when you had your name wrong, and were just trying to minge as a staff member in gaming light

@[GL] Bacon/Buck Do you have any other point of view in this matter, like another staff member or idk GM sort of guy who can say that this guy was doing other things besides the obvious it seems you guys were in an event so...? like is there a GM or some related (idk about SCPrp so thats why im asking)

The way you are acting is how you represent out staff and you are putting a bad look on us by acting the way you act to me you should be removed but I’ll leave that up to smt 

Edited by benjacobs034

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

12 minutes ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

CI was doing a warehouse raid (non event) sit was handled in game by @DemiGodRaymond who can give his view if he wishes 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+Support

-Gamma has been given many chances yet he has disregarded it 

-We have had many issues in the past of staff members going on another server minging and believing that there will be no repercussions for their actions.

-He knew what he was doing was wrong, yet he did it either way.

-The behavior shown was childish and is not the standards of a staff member. 

• Heart-Eyes 2

8 minutes ago, Jaeger. said:

Massive +Support
- Just got his staff report accepted
- Had his 501st name on SCP ????
- Not fit for staff anymore.

Should be removed from and maybe even staff restricted 

Might I add when getting called out he said and I quote "I don't care I'm Imperial RP". In my book knowing your breaking the rules and completely avoiding them admitting you broke them with knowing you shouldn't do that is a big no no in my book.

Edited by [GL] Pheonix

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

13 minutes ago, bop said:

+Support

-We have had many issues in the past of staff members going on another server minging and believing that there will be no repercussions for their actions.

16 minutes ago, bop said:

+Support

Gamma, you have been given chances over and over again to get to improve on your self. But you disregard it every time. Even though people want you banned. You could just improve by being neutral or even positive towards other people, that could seriously improve their picture on you.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, bop said:

+Support

25 minutes ago, Coconut Boy said:

Gamma, you have been given chances over and over again to get to improve on your self. But you disregard it every time. Even though people want you banned. You could just improve by being neutral or even positive towards other people, that could seriously improve their picture on you.

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

Alright a few things to list here from my side.
1. I was unaware of SCP RP Rules in Motd As for I didn't read them.

2. I apologize for being so mindless at the time I was having too much fun & didn't hear them say anything if they did.

3. The Admin Took care of the situation & already warned me.

4. This issue was already Resolved & you got what you wanted which was a warn.

5. I read the Motd Afterwards.

6. It automatically Made my name as that & I didn't know it until I realized it in the Sit.

To me this kind of sounds like a personal Grudge. I made & then corrected it afterwards. I Complied with what was told of me by the Staff member & you. I Would like more of an explanation of why you have made a Staff report. I Feel this us completely biased as for You got what you wanted & you are still trying to get me punished. I think it's best we put this behind us and move on with our lives.

-Gamma

Edited by TTV darkdestroy43
  • Dislike 4

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

2 hours ago, bop said:

+Support

Gamma, you have been given chances over and over again to improve on yourself. You have had so many opportunities that others wish they could get.  I believe you can still change but something needs to be done to motivate you to make that change.

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

You are staff so you should know the importance of reading the rules.

40 minutes ago, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

2. I apologize for being so mindless at the time I was having too much fun & didn't hear them say anything if they did.

The actions have happened and mistakes were made, This apology would probably have been accepted if not for the past issues and the fact you were ruining peoples fun.

42 minutes ago, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

3. The Admin Took care of the situation & already warned me.

43 minutes ago, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

4. This issue was already Resolved & you got what you wanted which was a warn.

This looks bad on our server if we to do not take action as you were in the game with your name you use on this server and breaking rules as a member of staff in the GL.

44 minutes ago, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

5. I read the Motd Afterwards.

You may now be informed but the rules were still breached!

44 minutes ago, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

6. It automatically Made my name as that & I didn't know it until I realized it in the Sit.

That's not the reason the report was made.

46 minutes ago, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

To me this kind of sounds like a personal Grudge. I made & then corrected it afterwards. I Complied with what was told of me by the Staff member & you. I Would like more of an explanation of why you have made a Staff report. I Feel this us completely biased as for You got what you wanted & you are still trying to get me punished. I think it's best we put this behind us and move on with our lives.

Biased or not this staff report is 100% valid and you calling out the player who put it on you is unprofessional!

All in all I will +1 this report as I feel it represents our server badly and is completely the opposite to what a staff member should do!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

3 hours ago, bop said:

+Support

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

2 hours ago, TheRiceMan said:

The actions have happened and mistakes were made, This apology would probably have been accepted if not for the past issues and the fact you were ruining peoples fun.

This looks bad on our server if we to do not take action as you were in the game with your name you use on this server and breaking rules as a member of staff in the GL.

Biased or not this staff report is 100% valid and you calling out the player who put it on you is unprofessional!

All in all I will +1 this report as I feel it represents our server badly and is completely the opposite to what a staff member should do!

+ Support You were just warned about the other report made against you idk what your issue is but I recommend that you to be removed from Staff and restricted for awhile till you can mature a bit 

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

+SUPPORT

I told staff members from SCP-RP to keep an eye out for him in case he causes more trouble in which he pursued into that path.

Many factors as to why:
- He was indicating that he was a S-Mod on ImperialRP. In my opinion, the fact that he brought it up every time he was in a sit meant that he was just bragging his rank in my opinion. Shit, I play PoliceRP sometimes and I don't brag my staff rank at all, even during a sit. 
- Wasn't rude but very interruptive during a sit put upon him for spamming his adverts
(Given a verbal warning).
- Had to deal with him myself when he was breaking a branch rule on a donator job.

-Gave guidance to a staff member on how to deal with him when he was being arrested as Sarkic with the help of others as well.

david-goggins-lifting.gif

1 hour ago, Shin said:

+SUPPORT

I told staff members from SCP-RP to keep an eye out for him in case he causes more trouble in which he pursued into that path.

Many factors as to why:
- He was indicating that he was a S-Mod on ImperialRP. In my opinion, the fact that he brought it up every time he was in a sit meant that he was just bragging his rank in my opinion. Shit, I play PoliceRP sometimes and I don't brag my staff rank at all, even during a sit. 
- Wasn't rude but very interruptive during a sit put upon him for spamming his adverts
(Given a verbal warning).
- Had to deal with him myself when he was breaking a branch rule on a donator job.

-Gave guidance to a staff member on how to deal with him when he was being arrested as Sarkic with the help of others as well.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

5 hours ago, TheRiceMan said:

-Support

+ DID break a few small motd rules

- Reported player are being witchhunted - again which im pretty sure is against the rules.

- Player was ALREADY warned which is more than enough punishment 

- I do believe this report is made from personal grudges/biased opnions about the player himself and the guy who reports him probably wouldnt make a player report on any other player who would break the same rules

- Just got reported recently and a staff decision were made ro talk to the staff member which might not even have happened yet. Also even if it did it could have been before the talk. I overall think this is very silly and since im unbiased & fair i -support this, go remove the admins making ddos threats instead of chasing Gamma for the smallest reasons. 

Edited by DT S06

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

All in all I will +1 this report as I feel it represents our server badly and is completely the opposite to what a staff member should do!

• Like 1

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

16 hours ago, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

I also want to add up to my +Support, that he has Platinum on the server, which costs 100 credits, its the highest rank that can be bought, so i highly doubt that he hasn't read the MOTD

Unless he has gotten platinum from someone. But still, the first thing you need to do when joining a server is to read the MOTD.

(Also not tryna witch hunt in anyway, but i just saw the platinum next to his name in the medal clip.)

Edited by Coconut Boy
  • Like 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png