General suggestion - Checkpoint Suggestion - Denied

islandtoad

What are you suggesting? - Remove the area on the signs in the checkpoints that you can stand on.

How would this change better the server? - It would make it a lot more enjoyable and you wouldnt just get shot by some random person standing on top of a sign.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not really other than people who use it.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -20211104215210_1.thumb.jpg.93d1ea4b64a7152c1f1d580fb848f189.jpg

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

-Support

Unnecessary.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

-support 

Eh. Not really that big of a deal imo, not really worth the time and effort to edit the map all over again. It's not a prop, it's not like you can just no-collide it.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

1 hour ago, Loaff said:

-support 

Eh. Not really that big of a deal imo, not really worth the time and effort to edit the map all over again. It's not a prop, it's not like you can just no-collide it.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

9 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

-Support

Unnecessary.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+/- SUPPORT | LEANING TOWARDS -

+It is a bit strange that this can be a thing and this likely wouldn't happen realistically

-I rarely see this used 

-Not really that powerful since most people will notice you the second you start shooting 

-The angle isn't good and shooting targets lower than you if they are actively moving is pretty difficult

23 hours ago, Coolcaz11 said:

- Support

Too iconic to remove, standing on those signs has been a thing for years, I'd hate to see it removed

Note: Same.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png