New Level Jobs 'Serpents Hand' - Denied

Its Buck

What are you suggesting? -  Add three new level jobs of Serpents hand.

How would this change better the server?  It would provide a new class for the users that is not exclusively donator limited yet similar to what sarkic is currently.

The new classes would have the ability to raid the foundation and utilize SCP's on themselves Hence the SH in lore are dedicated to embracing the use of SCP and having them widely accepted.

All classes would be combatants and eligible to raid once every 15 minutes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Job: Serpents Hand Operative. (LVL 65+)

Job Model (Model Paths): models/player/corvo.mdl

Job Description: A special operative dedicated to embracing the use and existence of paranormal items, and in particular seems to embrace humanoid and sentient SCPs.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): 

tfa_honeybadger 

tfa_m92beretta

gmod_camera

weapon_cuff_elastic

weapon_hdevice

Job Salary: 150

Job HP: 125

Job Armor: 150

-------------------------------------------------

Name of Job: Serpents Hand Elite Operative. (LVL 75+)

Job Model (Model Paths):  models/player/lordvipes/rerc_vector/vector_cvp.mdl

Job Description: A special operative dedicated to embracing the use and existence of paranormal items, and in particular seems to embrace humanoid and sentient SCPs.

tfa_val

tfa_glock

gmod_camera

weapon_cuff_elastic

weapon_hdevice

weapon_m9

Job Salary: 200

Job HP: 150

Job Armor: 175

----------------------------------------

Name of Job: Serpents Hand Overseer. (LVL 100+)

Job Model (Model Paths):  models/InquisitorG.mdl

tfa_g3a3

tfa_vector

tfa_glock

gmod_camera

weapon_cuff_elastic

weapon_hdevice_pro

weapon_m9

ci_teleport

Job Salary: 300

Job HP: 175

Job Armor: 200

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

5 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

The idea seems cool so ima +Support but i have a question or two. 
1. Where would they spawn?

2. Would they work with CI or Sarkic at all?

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

7 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

The idea seems cool so ima +Support but i have a question or two. 
1. Where would they spawn?

2. Would they work with CI or Sarkic at all?

We could use the old 05 house that's behind dick and ball mountain. 

Serpents hand have different ideals then all of them so likely hostile. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

5 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

We could use the old 05 house that's behind dick and ball mountain. 

Serpents hand have different ideals then all of them so likely hostile. 

we could use the old 05 house and its funny too i just remember i killed 2 05s watching a event from the house like a year ago 

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

2 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

models/player/lordvipes/rerc_vector/vector_cvp.mdl

im not gonna +Support or - Support this but CI cc has this model.

Note: Usually a new branch its denied but i think this doesnt count like one, is more like sarkics. 

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

7 minutes ago, Starstep said:

-Support

With how the server currently is, I think the addition of a new GOI wouldn’t benefit the server well.

Sarkic itself isn't played too often. I dont think this will work imo.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

16 hours ago, Starstep said:

-Support

With how the server currently is, I think the addition of a new GOI wouldn’t benefit the server well.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

3 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

I would much rather a buff to sarkic instead of a whole new GOI.

when they buff sarkic it never changes them in any way they add like 2 more hp

+Support since the addition of the new mtf branch i think the serpents hand would be cool as it would add more diversity within the server since sarkics are so underpowered its not even funny and if you dont wanna play ci this could be a third option that would liven things up a bit

i am serious tho if you think sarkic a viable goi you need to reevaluate your perspective

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

2 minutes ago, frog said:

when they buff sarkic it never changes them in any way they add like 2 more hp

+Support since the addition of the new mtf branch i think the serpents hand would be cool as it would add more diversity within the server since sarkics are so underpowered its not even funny and if you dont wanna play ci this could be a third option that would liven things up a bit

i am serious tho if you think sarkic a viable goi you need to reevaluate your perspective

ur signaute is shuit

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 10/15/2021 at 11:27 PM, Starstep said:

-Support

On 10/15/2021 at 11:34 PM, Kieran ♡ said:

Sarkic itself isn't played too often. I dont think this will work imo.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support, For everything besides the models for the "Operative" and "Elite Operative"
Both of these models are used on CCs, the Corvo model being used on a MTF CC and the vector model being used on a CI CC, it would cause a lot of confusion if it is implemented, but if the models are changed then its a full +Support for me 

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

Unless you can explain how you can have a separate raid timer system that 1. does not overwhelm the foundation with continuous raids and 2. does not clash with CI raids.... 

I would love to add a new GOI group where we currently are it just would not work out in my opinion as it clashes to much with CI.

• Like 1

-Support

I dont belive we need another GOI on the server, We already have CI, Sarkic, and GOI Raid Events. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Coltable said:

Unless you can explain how you can have a separate raid timer system that 1. does not overwhelm the foundation with continuous raids and 2. does not clash with CI raids.... 

I would love to add a new GOI group where we currently are it just would not work out in my opinion as it clashes to much with CI.

I believe that a 20-25 minute raid timer would be sufficient as it allows CI to raid and does not overwhelm MTF. It also is a good balance between long enough that MTF can deal with any Chaos inside the site and short enough that people will still be able to enjoy playing the classes. They will also be able to have utilization’s done on themselves so a somewhat lengthy raid timer shouldn’t matter.

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

15 hours ago, Coltable said:

-Support

With 3 GOIs, the site would never be off code black once all three got active

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

I'd see a well organized new GOI on the server to be a nice addition, there's many possibilities to introduce one along with new content.

But.. I'd rather see it as an actual full branch or at least a mini-branch similiar to how RRH is done, as for the clashing with CI part there are some GOIs where It'd make sense for them to ally either temporarily or permanently.

Anyway, the idea as it is needs some work imo, while I don't think It'd clash with CI too much since there wasn't any grand issues with the sarkics either, It'd still need a set of motd rules and more thought put into it.

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

-Support

love the idea

needs a lot more work and thought put into it

(If changed so will my support)

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧