Am i ready for staff?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be in staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Water Splash

What is your steam name?: Water Splash

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:35408311

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) i was a moderator for a few gaming clans in the past prior to applying here i currently work for no community at this time but i have about 5 years of moderation experience under the belt and know how to handle most situations that occur even in the more extreme cases if needed i have no current experience in staffing in a gmod server however despite saying this if references are required i will do my best to provide any info

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) about 4-5 months ago? i cannot estimate but in a rough estimate id say 4.5 months

What date did you make your forums account? august 15th 2021 (i made my forum account a while after i started scprp)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

Have you donated? Yes I'm a Plat rank donator

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No i am currently not working for another community at this time 

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes i have and will continue to review it as needed

Time zone: MST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) : I've spent a great amount of time in every branch in the server and getting to know everyone and hanging out in a lot of those branches for a good chunk of time I enjoy helping the community out and helping new users get acquainted and feel welcome to the server and trying to help staff as much as I can if I encounter a problem or issue within the server should it be a bug or if I see a player trying to cause trouble or minge I also believe I deserve the rank because of the time I spent with others in the game I normally play the odd hours due to my job but I've helped a considerable amount of players with issues no one had answers to whenever the server was inactive or dead during specific times of the day plus my reputation is leaning more to the positive side and I can say with great confidence that I'm known in the community and would like to help make the server a better place for others to enjoy not just for new players but existing players too most importantly I like to get involved with others and always ask for there feedback whenever I was a fto for a branch or if I was helping a new guy who just joined the server out i want to help make the server a welcoming and fun community I'm not the best with applications but I hope I can make a difference someday  and help back an amazing community! 🙂 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? : First I would bring the player to a sit along with the accusing party and first try to calm things down then calmly discuss the issue with them I would ask for a clip also try to figure out what lead to this occurring in the first place whether that be listening to both sides and be  friendly and courteous if  it came to a point where the accuser is greatly at fault i will warn him accordingly but also remind the offender what he did wrong and assure it wont happen again  I sometimes try to see the better side of players even if there in my face cursing me out but if something as extreme as mrdm is concerned i would review kill logs and evidence and punish accordingly to the staff book guidelines and depending on the severity of the offense extend it but only if necessary i would treat a situation like this with transparency and treat both parties involved with respect I don't want to punish players if it can be helped most of my responses heavily depend on the situation at hand the goal i feel is to keep players on the server not remove them.

Screenshot (271).png

Edited by Water Splash

-support

- did not  make a private poll

- did not answer two questions

- for the question you did answer you can't hand out the ban MRDM usually has. 

- other reasons not listed. 

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

2 hours ago, Pillercat said:

Mass -support

SMT can reach out to me for specifics.

1 hour ago, Gordan said:

-support

im sorry but no 
-Support

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

4 hours ago, Gordan said:

-support

I have reasons also not listed.

-support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

5 hours ago, Gordan said:

-support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

6 hours ago, Gordan said:

-support

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

I just want to add that I don't believe encouraging people to RDM and to lie to staff is a good thing for a prospective staff member to do.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

On 10/13/2021 at 6:36 AM, Gordan said:

-support

Had multiple not so pleasant interactions in the past.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

20 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

I just want to add that I don't believe encouraging people to RDM and to lie to staff is a good thing for a prospective staff member to do.

That's taking a comment completely out of context. Also this feels like you are targeting everything he says cause people always make dumb jokes like that. Why is it only in his case its encouraging RDM and lying?! 

+/- I personally think you should wait longer before applying. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

16 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

That's taking a comment completely out of context. Also this feels like you are targeting everything he says cause people always make dumb jokes like that. Why is it only in his case its encouraging RDM and lying?! 

+/- I personally think you should wait longer before applying. 

I'm adding new information relevant to the application. There's no other context to give and it's probably not wise to make those comments while applying for staff. Giving new information that other people may want to know to come to a conclusion is not targeting.

You're more than welcome to come speak to me if you have questions, but please refrain from starting an argument.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

1 hour ago, Pillercat said:

that's very obviously a joke.  especially on a *semi*-serious scprp server, i dont understand how this comment can be taken seriously. 

other than that, he's super chill and a nice guys so + support

• Thanks 1

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

2 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

That may be true form what I see. I do agree that could be but also from past experiences I have seen him on d-class just trash talking security, being very toxic to gensec. Although its a d-class's job to annoy us he takes it a bit far but not past server rules. Just in general I haven't seen him in good light to become a staff member in my eyes. 

Also I would not like to be called out of the blue a "degenerate for making my gardevoir looking that way". From a friend from outside of GL I would tolerate that. But I would HIGHLY not recomend sending random insults to people over dm's. 

• Dislike 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I'm going to be straightforward to everyone arguing in this room yes i agree with some of you that i am strange and i never word my jokes the best but this entire argument has gotten a bit out of hand guys I don't even have much interest to go far in staff that is not my goal my intention is just to help not start this crazy fight there's many players like myself who cant do certain things during the extremely late hours that's mostly due to work and why I've applied to begin with I understand some of you guys outright hate me and i respect and thank those who supported me but being transparent in this statement i only have to say this you can never be sure until someone is given the chance to try to do something out of common sense why would i even abuse the power if it was handed to me? with how medal and killlog are a thing id have to be a outright idiot to misuse the power the purpose of leadership is to help and grow not act uncertain and be upset over things that really aren't a thing to begin with to those who -support me i understand you dislike me and im here to say one thing i respect your decision what I don't respect is being continuous about a issue already spoken about the past is the past if I'm not allowed to help then fine i understand the thesis on both sides but in the true honest end I'm not sure if i would even take it if it was offered now whether I'm in or not i will accept the result and move on lastly, those who hate me and dislike me my dms are always open and im more then happy to resolve any issues you may have with me or misunderstandings and understand ill take your criticism as long as its constructive and informative thank you    P.S: i dont expect most of you to do that but my door is always open im not going to let this consume me no matter how ugly the comments get

Edited by Water Splash
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 2

On 10/13/2021 at 5:36 AM, Gordan said:

-support

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 10/13/2021 at 3:36 AM, Gordan said:

-support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

-support 

There are things I’ve seen that make me believe you are not suited for staff for the time being 

No hate or dislike to you

Edited by GarGar

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021