Ignis's Goodbye

IgnisNuts

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am sad 😞

See you Ignis! Good luck in the Air Force.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Welcome to the retirement gang big man, You we’re a great LT-CMDR and we’re always a fun guy to talk to. Enjoy the air force and thank you for your service 

o7

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

ignis noooooo......

never gonna hear that one song the same again 😢 or spunchpob glorp sound)

Edited by Benslaki_II

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Damn we lost another brother this week 

it ain't fun seeing people that you liked leave 

you were super great at your job and very excellent at leading CI

and i want to wish you the best in your life and good luck with the Air Force 

You are always welocme back to CI whenever you want 

and Come and check on us in Ts Once a while 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

NOOOOO

Ignis as my trainer from day one and failing me my first time around you were a mentor for me in CI and I hope for the best in your future and watching you grow as one of the best command members of ever had I wish you the best of luck o7

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

Slowly leaving everything behind but since Crabbo and Doggo talked about this when we played.

When I first discussed on whether to induct you into Shades or with the others when you return,  I had some doubts. However, after seeing you performing within the first few weeks, I knew that that you would go somewhat far in CI. 

but I am glad that you are moving forward and leading people in real life other than just leading people in a video game. 

1619508982943.gif

osu! achiever? I don't know

You were a honest to god great person to have around CI even after your whole incident. Shame to see a great HCMD go but I honestly hope for the best in your future man. I'm real glad to have trained you even if it was only a subbranch or two. 

Keep in touch my man

o7

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

Bro hitting me with the feels, good luck out there! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png