SCP-7598-GL Rule Addition - Accepted - Accepted [Completed]

Chief_

What are you suggesting? - 7598 Cannot participate in the Echo-5 Raid

How would this change better the server? - It would help it be more balanced. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Ci wont have a dog to attack with them 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - E-11, SF, A1, Field Operative

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Okay so before CI start -supporting this I want to state a few things. 

The reason why I am saying this is due to the fact that the dog is pretty OP. He has 2.5K hp and has increased run speed. He is able to run faster back to echo-5 before any CI member can. 

Then according to the MOTD rules as long as he dies within the red line he has no NLR. That basically means he can just run in and go attack the person who is raiding and is on the timer. It basically makes it so that foundation cannot succeed as they have less hp and the swep does 125 damage. 

All this is is to just make it more balanced. 

ALSO THIS IS JUST FOR ECHO-5. CI can still use him for Mech Raid if Delta orders him to defend it!. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

its in the SOP. if you play on a donator/level job you are to follow the SOP of the branch

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...