D-block mining update [Completed]

Chief_

What are you suggesting? - A update to the workbench

How would this change better the server? - D-class have a better set of gear. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Gensec may have some minor difficulties now. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Remove weapons:

- S&W Model 500
- Berretta
- Fire Axe

Add weapons:
Guns: 

-  tfa_scoped_taurus | 20 Iron, 10 Ruby, 5 Sapphire, 10 Emeralds, 5 Titanium
- tfa_usp | 25 Iron, 15 Ruby, 7 Sapphire, 5 Emeralds, 2 Titanium
- tfa_coltpython | 20 Iron, 12 Ruby, 7 Sapphire, 10 Emeralds, 5 Titanium
- tfa_winchester73 | 25 Iron, 20 Ruby, 10 Sapphire, 7 Emeralds, 5 Titanium
- tfa_1897winchester | 40 Iron, 30 Ruby, 20 Sapphire, 15 Emeralds, 8 Platinum, 3 Diamond, 
- tfa_mp9 | 15 Iron, 15 Bronze, 8 Ruby, 5 Emeralds, 5 Wood, 5 Platinum, 7 Anomalous

Melee's

- tfa_nmrih_pickaxe | 10 Iron, 10 Bronze, 3 Wood
- tfa_nmrih_fubar | 40 Iron, 25 Bronze, 15 Sapphire, 10 Emeralds, 10 Titanium, 10 Platinum, 10 Anomalous

Shoutout to @[GL] Fryingpan36for starting this off. 

Also the Things required to craft items are up to SMT

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+support 

As a SFC I can say D class riots are super easy to counter. What usually is the reason behined gensec falling is almost always poor decision making.

Making d class a more viable threat will not only help security with discipline but also be great for d bois. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 hours ago, Some minge said:

+support 

As a SFC I can say D class riots are super easy to counter. What usually is the reason behined gensec falling is almost always poor decision making.

Making d class a more viable threat will not only help security with discipline but also be great for d bois. 

as long the guns are Hard/expensive to make and are not OP as shit im fine with it +support

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

14 hours ago, Some minge said:

+support 

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Fucking yes, mining now sucks.

+Soup

BUT PLEASEEEE MAKE IT SO THERE'S ANOMLUS GEMS AND DIAMONDS ARE IN D-BLOCK.
Not having them there defeats the whole purpose of mining. You're supposed to be able to get weapons without a fee and the trade off is having to grind for them. If you have to buy the gems than you're practically just buying the gun not really crafting it. At that point might as well replace it with a armory.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

1 minute ago, DooM Guy said:

Fucking yes, mining now sucks.

+Soup

BUT PLEASEEEE MAKE IT SO THERE'S ANOMLUS GEMS AND DIAMONDS ARE IN D-BLOCK.
Not having them there defeats the whole purpose of mining. You're supposed to be able to get weapons without a fee and the trade off is having to grind for them. If you have to buy the gems than you're practically just buying the gun not really crafting it. At that point might as well replace it with a armory.

Answer: Anom gems and wood are found on the surface. I could see wood being added into d block but not anom gems. Gives no reason for needing to escape espec since your mining inventory saves even if you die, reconnect, or swap jobs 

1 minute ago, ripjaw56789 said:

Answer: Anom gems and wood are found on the surface. I could see wood being added into d block but not anom gems. Gives no reason for needing to escape espec since your mining inventory saves even if you die, reconnect, or swap jobs 

True but because of how much anom gems are used up when crafting (i.e the MP40 being 5 anom gems) You only get to craft about 6 of them before you have to escape again. Even with the increased mining storage now anom gems aren't affected (I dont think) So there would be no change to the amount you can craft. 
Maybe a job that spawns on the surface with a pick axe, like a mining job would be cool.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

4 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

Maybe a job that spawns on the surface with a pick axe, like a mining job would be cool.

Been suggested many times. We even had it but it was removed. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 12:32 AM, LucarioKing said:

+Support
b9wprfvmxi341.png.b6cb7d3aae02509b1b4718e6a0a7215e.png

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

+Support
D-Class should also have a site in HCZ to mine as well so they don't have to go to surface to mine anom gems and wood. 

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

12 hours ago, Grеg said:

+Support
D-Class should also have a site in HCZ to mine as well so they don't have to go to surface to mine anom gems and wood. 

Just get good and mine the crystal scp in lower hcz lol. Hehe. But good idea

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...