Babalowa's RRH App

Babalowa

+Support

Great at PvP
Dedicated to the Server
Very active
Application is pretty well written

Side Note: I am aware of the allegations against Baba, however, I have not seen much proof supporting these claims, and I believe that Baba should be considered innocent until proven guilty.

-RRH Analyst Oscar 12

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

After looking into the allegations, +support. There appears to be 0 evidence of Baba doing anything against E4.

While putting E4 into his application might be in bad taste, it also makes sense considering he did earn that spot and it seems to have been taken away from him unfairly.

-RRH Analyst November 16

Edited by Nydekore
  • Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+support
no evidence for the allegations against him soooo yea
and him being former E4 definetly shows he knows his way around redacted stuff
other then the allegations against him his reputations seems mostly positive
good app and no warns!

22 minutes ago, Hope said:

You know... I am quite taken back by the amount of people who just + or +/-  just because him being good at PVP and / or saying that they have no evidence of him doing whatever he has done.

Why do you guys feel that CI HCMD needs to share everything that happened about something, just because you guys want them to "prove it". When did CI CMD lose all privacy lmao.

If HCMD, all of CI SCMD and possibly CI CMD have said that it has happened, then it has happened lol (Even if a CI HCMD + said it), You guys don't need to doubt CI HCMD just because you guys can't see the proof that may have been discussed in CMD chat or in TS.

PVP should be viewed as a factor, but should it be viewed as a top priority? No, it's a GMOD semi-role play server. Yes, PVP in a PVP class is somewhat important but, PVP doesn't mean everything lol. 

If you are that persistent that PVPing over that person will be beneficial to roleplay or not, I suggest you play Valorant or Apex Legends.

It's funny though, I had a decent laugh.

I've explained what their proof was, from Ignis himself "People have told me that's all the proof I need."

4 minutes ago, Babalowa said:

I've explained what their proof was, from Ignis himself "People have told me that's all the proof I need."

I don't think you read my post but there you go, you just answered what I just said.

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

On 8/16/2021 at 3:10 PM, Alexxx said:

Well, Due to recent events -Support

I don't want to take the risk of getting RRH stuff leaked. Even without proof I don't want to take that risk.

-RRH Guardian Foxtrot 1.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 8/16/2021 at 12:10 PM, Alexxx said:

Well, Due to recent events -Support

I don't want to take the risk of getting RRH stuff leaked. Even without proof I don't want to take that risk.

-RRH Guardian Foxtrot 1.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

14 hours ago, Hope said:

You know... I am quite taken back by the amount of people who just + or +/-  just because him being good at PVP and / or saying that they have no evidence of him doing whatever he has done.

Why do you guys feel that CI HCMD needs to share everything that happened about something, just because you guys want them to "prove it". When did CI CMD lose all privacy lmao.

If HCMD, all of CI SCMD and possibly CI CMD have said that it has happened, then it has happened lol (Even if a CI HCMD + said it), You guys don't need to doubt CI HCMD just because you guys can't see the proof that may have been discussed in CMD chat or in TS.

PVP should be viewed as a factor, but should it be viewed as a top priority? No, it's a GMOD semi-role play server. Yes, PVP in a PVP class is somewhat important but, PVP doesn't mean everything lol. 

If you are that persistent that PVPing over that person will be beneficial to roleplay or not, I suggest you play Valorant or Apex Legends.

It's funny though, I had a decent laugh.

I trust CI HCMD and CI SCMD and I don't think they are lying, however, I feel like all situations like this should be handled the same regardless of in game rank. Therefore whether your a D class on your first day or o5 you should still need to prove your side with clear evidence. This is just my opinion.

Edited by recon

20 hours ago, Hope said:

Let's not pretend that command members are unfaultable, we are all human in command, we aren't above scrutiny. Direct proof may be hard to provide but we on the outside hardly even know the crime he's accused of. Therefore, it shouldn't be used against him in an application such as this. I believe there was an incident in research where someone got demoted for "leaking test answers" for recruitment, just to have it come out that it was someone else trying to frame him. If command members are relying on word of mouth alone, that is not very compelling and not everyone is going to just trust that.

Edited by Nydekore
  • Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

8 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Let's not pretend that command members are unfaultable, we are all human in command, we aren't above scrutiny. Direct proof may be hard to provide but we on the outside hardly even know the crime he's accused of. Therefore, it shouldn't be used against him in an application such as this. I believe there was an incident in research where someone got demoted for "leaking test answers" for recruitment, just to have it come out that it was someone else trying to frame him. If command members are relying on word of mouth alone, that is not very compelling and not everyone is going to just trust that.

honestly this right here
+Support

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic