Babalowa

In Game Name: SkidMark/Babalowa

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:48947098

Squadron you are Applying for: Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: E11 LCPL/Former CI PD/E4/Junior Researcher

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: No Preference

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? image.png.12efe7929720f87cfc2e40a9d1a6a65a.png

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I wanna join because, I wanna learn more about the foundation. I played a lot of CI before my blacklist and was very, very active and still am. I got into foundation, and making a lot of new friends. I wanna apply myself more to the foundation and I have originally joined the community around 3 years ago but never found enough time to play, but how my life is sitting, i can get on whenever need be. I'm very chill to be around, and want to be around others that I'm not usually around. I got goals for myself and this will help me take a step forward. I climbed the ranks fast in CI and I believe I am more that qualified for this position.

Why should we accept you: I think of myself as one of the better pvper's of the server and had a blacklist for hacking that was later appealed by Igneous. I like to RP and joined research and RnD back when i was in CI. I look up RRH and want to join them. I have faith in myself and others believe that I can join in,(reason why I'm making this). I believe I have better activity and more qualified than a lot of people making these apps,(not to disrespect anyone). I'm working on trying to be humble as people can easily be annoyed by my cockyness and I do apologize for that.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

-support

Using your previous E4 rank as referance, considering what you did with it....

• Like 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Benslaki_II said:

-support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

3 hours ago, Benslaki_II said:

-support

where the proof?
+support for baba

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

-Support 

Not trustworthy 

Got Attitude Problems 

Although he is decent in combat 

but i dont think he is going to be a great RRH member 

Edited by Warren Talos

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

17 minutes ago, Warren Talos said:

-Support 

Not trustworthy 

Got Attitude Problems  

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+support
Really good at PvP.

While still enlisted in E11, he was a PD.

Also while I have heard he has done bad things, I have not seen any proof of any sort of him leaking documents.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

6 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

-Support 

Not trustworthy 

Got Attitude Problems 

Although he is decent in combat 

but i dont think he is going to be a great RRH member 

I'm all for your opinion but, please stop spreading around that i leaked info just because someone said something, it's really giving me a bad rep.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Benslaki_II said:

-support

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

Well, Due to recent events -Support

I don't want to take the risk of getting RRH stuff leaked. Even without proof I don't want to take that risk.

-RRH Guardian Foxtrot 1.

Edited by Alexxx

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+/- Support (conditional)

First off I would like to say. What kind of proof do you guys want? Audio? Because CI are not going to leak the [REDACTED] info (E4, Gamma only knowledge, etc) to show he leaked it. Now I haven't personally heard/seen the evidence hence the conditional +/- support. He was blacklisted by gamma command so I sort of trust the decision.

Baba is good at combat and he can sometimes get you on the angrier side. But other than that a chill guy.

• Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

2 hours ago, Pills said:

+/- Support (conditional)

First off I would like to say. What kind of proof do you guys want? Audio? Because CI are not going to leak the [REDACTED] info (E4, Gamma only knowledge, etc) to show he leaked it. Now I haven't personally heard/seen the evidence hence the conditional +/- support. He was blacklisted by gamma command so I sort of trust the decision.

Baba is good at combat and he can sometimes get you on the angrier side. But other than that a chill guy.

Image proof of some kind? People dont want to see the S.O.P, im sure the majority of us do not care. There are plenty of ways they could show proof that doesn't involve showing any redacted info.

Until such proof is given, beyond "someone said he did" There is no point in repeatedly claiming he has.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

I wanna say that when i confronted Ignis about he then muted me and ignored me. I DMed him on discord and this is what he had to say word for word, "There's the people you told about it, and that's more than enough proof."

If you want proof i have it just DM me. They can't provide proof because I have never leaked anything, I also asked Enuz about it and he said 3 people came to him with accusations, (again no proof). I asked him who, then says they wished to stay anonymous. Considering that they wanna stay anonymous, they are out to get my reputation and are succeeding.

Changing mine to a +/- Support

Pros:

You're dedicated to this server in some way or else you wouldn't have come back and fought that hard to come back.

You're incredibly good at PvP.

Cons:

You really shouldn't have included E4 in your app.

At this time I'm standing neutral to the allegations since they are redacted documents and it's hard to show proof when its classified but because of that RRH probably isn't going to take that chance.

I wish you the best of luck.

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

• Hoovy locked this topic