WantedIdeas's Nu-7 Resignation

WantedIdeas

cya around Wanted. o7

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

Brooooo 😫😭

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

And they goes the last Omicron-9 that stayed in Nu7 you were a good friend Wanted cya ya around some time

• Gaminglight Love 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

26 minutes ago, Guinea Pig said:

And they goes the last Omicron-9 that stayed in Nu7 you were a good friend Wanted cya ya around some time

Wdym? I am still on 😞

ALSO GOD DAMMIT WANTED, WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE ME CRY LIKE THIS? 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

I believe you'd make the final Omicron 9 member to resign from the server.

Been one hell of a ride wanted, good job on making it as far as you did, im proud 🙌

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

Not just me but everyone else in Nu7 is going to miss you and hope we get to see you around so we can still hang out and play some games. If you ever want to play some games just message me on discord and we can play. Wish you the best of luck and hope to see you around.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

• Toasty locked this topic