CI Military Branch Update!!!!! - Accepted [Completed]

IgnisNuts

3 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+/- Support

-New jobs look nice 

-No major buffs

-Little E4 nerf

-Animation sweps (I dont think MTF or CI should get if it causes lag)

- (Deadshot speed is possibly too much)

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

3 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Animation sweps (I dont think MTF or CI should get if it causes lag)

- (Deadshot speed is possibly too much)

Animation Sweps has been approved By smt to add them back in the branch update

Deadshot Is underpowered atm and only having the Rangler And no body plays on it so a speed is a good addition since he got a weapon that doesn't even FearRp's

• Like 3

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

-support

pls no more e4 jobs i beg you

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

+/-
Some things here are fair but some I dislike/disagree. One, the Alpha opps weapon is already good as it is, it's a starting class it shouldn't really need a crazy strong weapon like the m416. Deadshot rewards skilled game play and positioning, with the speed buff this sounds like a crutch for people who are not the best with aim play and positioning. The new E4 class seems to be there for taking Bios healing ability and R&Ds utilisation ability. Seems especially unneeded since E4 spawning with a medkit.
Everything else here is fine as it's all needed with the state of the meta.
One more thing, while it may look biased on my side, don't forgot I played a lot of CI so take it with a grain of salt.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

5 minutes ago, Guinea Pig said:

+/-
Some things here are fair but some I dislike/disagree. One, the Alpha opps weapon is already good as it is, it's a starting class it shouldn't really need a crazy strong weapon like the m416. Deadshot rewards skilled game play and positioning, with the speed buff this sounds like a crutch for people who are not the best with aim play and positioning. The new E4 class seems to be there for taking Bios healing ability and R&Ds utilisation ability. Seems especially unneeded since E4 spawning with a medkit.
One more thing, while it may look biased on my side, don't forgot I played a lot of CI so take it with a grain of salt.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

26 minutes ago, Dumb Bitch Syndrome said:

-support

19 minutes ago, Guinea Pig said:

+/-

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

57 minutes ago, Warren Talos said:

Animation Sweps has been approved By smt to add them back in the branch update

Deadshot Is underpowered atm and only having the Rangler And no body plays on it so a speed is a good addition since he got a weapon that doesn't even FearRp's

Thanks for letting me know! I will change my support.

1 hour ago, Guinea Pig said:

+/-

I agree with the above. Especially with it just taking away from RnD (which as Medical, I know how frustrating it is for RP to be taken by a non-Medical medic). (Not throwing shade at RCU, they're good. I'm referring to the old Nu7 Medic and 999)
Unless, the Trauma force is only able to heal other E4. Then, there's the question of using the stim pistol in combat. I'd assume it wouldn't be allowed, but with that I can see more "accidents" happening.

Most problems fixed and/or explained.

So, +Support seems pretty good
Though the amount of speed for Deadshot seems a bit much, but I took very similar action for Field Medic, so I'm not one to say anything.

Edited by Right Twix Bar
Changed opinion

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

1 hour ago, Dumb Bitch Syndrome said:

-support

As you can see in the branch update it says that we are going to remove 2 Slots from E4 and giving 2 Slots to Trauma 

so if you count them it would be the same number either way  and this is a support class so it kinda getting a debuff if you think about it 

58 minutes ago, Guinea Pig said:

Alpha Op had the same Bad weapon for a long Time and we had to replace it with a deaccent weapon 

as for Deadshot Is underpowered atm and only having the Rangler And no body plays on it so a speed is a good addition since he got a weapon that doesn't even FearRp's

and About E4 Trauma this job will act like a support class it wouldnt be in the middle of the fight , and E4 And Bio got bad communication but this new job will not be doing utilization 

since its a strict RND thing and this job will only be allowed to Heal E4

Edited by Warren Talos

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

Other than the Alpha Op getting a good gun

+support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

+ Support

Yessir, it's finally time! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support looks great and all but one teeny thing that im not gonna put a - support cause it affects your job more than me 

the hitreg on the deadshot is going to be really bad with the speed boost as we have had problems with scout in the past with guns and the trt with the mp7 so if you do get the speed buff just expect for your hitreg to be worse with the revolver 

everything is great tho nice branch update

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+/-

I feel like having a speed class could be fun for CI but, it should not be dead shot as its meant to reward people with head shots and will make the class even harder to play with the revolver. In my opinion it seems like the only way to play this class would be to buy a weapon from the armory. I think the speed boost will make the class unusable with the revolver.

I also think the stim pistol maybe abused and not just heal E4 but I would like to see it in action as I could (and hopefully) be wrong.

Other than those two things this branch update seems great.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

-New jobs look nice 

-No major buffs

-Little E4 nerf

-Actual use for Kronos

Looks good to me!

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat