Steel's High Inquisitor Application

Stinker

Should I become the High Inquisitor?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I'm fit for this position?

• Yes (Please State Why)
    • No (Please State Why)

+Huge support
-Easy to talk to
-Reliable
-Overall nice guy
-Extremely Active
-Extremely dedicated to the battalion
-Serious about his position
-Would be a great fit for high inquisitor
Good luck!

Edited by CollectiveWorld

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

-Support

-You have been insanely inactive recently.

-In my opinion you fool around of your CC more than you interact with RG.

-You have done almost zero SIMs with RG that I have seen.

-There are alot of other people who deserve this more than you.

-From my experiences with you, you have always taken the stance that you are always right. That is a quality that is unneeded in High Command.

Your app is great but it's what you do in game/what you are not doing is really holding you back. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

2 minutes ago, SawickM said:

-Support

-From my experiences with you, you have always taken the stance that you are always right. That is a quality that is unneeded in High Command.

Your app is great but it's what you do in game/what you are not doing is really holding you back. 

I didn't even know you were still the sovereign...

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

15 minutes ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Huge support
-Easy to talk to
-Reliable
-Overall nice guy
-Extremely Active
Good luck!

Steel you have recently came off an LOA, but honestly your activity before hand was immeasurable, I honestly couldn't fathom staying on and dedicating my time as much as he has, lots of love and support from my end, and in all fairness, I don't believe anyone is more fit for the job.

Edited by abide-snaex

4 minutes ago, SawickM said:

-Support

I love you but I haven't seen you on RG in a While or do nothing.

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

1 hour ago, SawickM said:

-Support

Steel listen man, we are homies to the very end and I love you. It's very hard to give you a -Support but you legit don't deserve this position more than Jaeger.

I hope you will understand. 

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

8 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

9 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support

Steel i see you as a guy who can command a battalion and over ann show dedication at tge start but in the end, normal hours,  i dont agree so much in the part with the jaeger being better qualified or him being, thats decided via HC decision thats not decided via are, i said it one in another app and i should rectify my words better, and for the CC part, of my knowledge steel hops on that cc and im pretty sure it’s linked with RG so if it ie linked or either way its not, he has the right to, he paid for the cc so he can do that and we cant tell him if he did a wrong or good.  

This is still a -support but i feel i needed to clear some things.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

15 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Huge support
-Easy to talk to
-Reliable
-Overall nice guy
-Extremely Active
Good luck!

Steel does much more than anyone outside of RG could possibly see. He has also been on LOA for a while which in my opinion explains his inactivity recently since you know REAL LIFE TAKES PRIORITY SOMETIMES.

Former Vice Sovereign Aero

BIG +SUPPORT

- Steel is not only the hardest working individual I have met in my whole life but he is an amazing person overall

- Throughout me working hand-in-hand with him from the start of RG I have never once seen him show any side of him which would disqualify him for this position.

- He built a completely DEAD battalion from the ground up and now RG is known as one of the most active and desirable battalions of all Gaminglight

- Extremely active and just got off a 2 week LOA which people are unaware of and it is for family issues which is more important than Gaminglight. People are jumping to conclusions here and aren't looking at the full side of his story. 

- People bringing up his CC and minus supporting because of that is just pure ignorance. He purchased that with his own money even when he is on it, follows all server rules and doesn't do anything out of pocket to deem him unfit for High inquisitor. Not only is that helping Gaminglight as a server, people are twisting it into a bad aspect of him but in reality it is good that he is donating to this server via CC creation.

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

16 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Huge support
-Easy to talk to
-Reliable
-Overall nice guy
-Extremely Active
Good luck!

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

16 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

20 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Huge support
-Easy to talk to
-Reliable
-Overall nice guy
-Extremely Active
Good luck!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

22 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support

Steel you are an amazing commander and a great guy and you know I love you man but your activity has declined recently so that's why its gonna be a -support from me 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 7/4/2021 at 7:26 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Huge support
-Easy to talk to
-Reliable
-Overall nice guy
-Extremely Active
Good luck!

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

On 7/4/2021 at 1:26 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Huge support
-Easy to talk to
-Reliable
-Overall nice guy
-Extremely Active
Good luck!

Good luck Steel!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Positive Support
The reason I am + Supporting this is because of what Steel did that no one from what I have believe had done. To get the little stuff out of the way
- He is an awesome Commander, he knows his crap and when he needs to get serious in situations.
- He is great to talk to, but he does like his CoC.
- Very understanding of everyone
- Overall a pretty cool guy
He has done some of these things from my memory (Don't got very good one to remember EVERYTHING) and understands people. He knows what to do in certain situations and he likes it when you man up to mistakes and do what you need to do correctly.

BUT what he did was the main reason I feel this man deserves this. He brought a Battalion which had no Command to do much and the battalion literally ALMOST DIED or did DIE, but Steel was extremely dedicated and he brought this battalion from the ground up. He worked hard to make this battalion great and has done a lot for us as a whole. I see no one else fit in my opinion, only people who are close enough. Until some IQ high ranking brings a dead battalion like RG was when Steel did it is when I might support them.

Onto the elephant in the room about his activity, what is one of the main rules of GamingLight? In Real Life always comes first. Steel was dealing with issues in family, business and other stuff which are In Real Life problems and people need to deal with it. If you feel like that isn't a reason, then my question is give me 3 good reason it isn't. Now onto him Minging on his CC. I don't really remember him constantly being on his CC minging. He has been on it a good bit of times, but I've somewhat seen him more on Sovereign Protector job. As well as the minging, I don't see him break any rules and most people in this community is chill with Steel and from time to time we need to have some F U N or else we will just be B O R E D all the dang time. Steel makes sure to watch what he does when he is joking around. As well if you hate on someone for having a CC and minging on it, you might just not know how to relax and have fun for a while. Steel's sort of minging isn't like a extreme minge, but more of a good type of minge who doesn't break server rules, but wants people to have fun.

The times he was on were some great time within the Royal Guard's and I will miss him as our Vice Sovereign, but I feel like he deserves this position a lot.

• Like 1

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

+Huge support
-Easy to talk to
-Reliable
-Overall Best fit 
-Extremely Active
Good luck Steel i love you bro your the best commander i have served under and id love to see you as High INQUIS you have helped me grow on the server and i hope you get it man!!
Despacito.thumb.gif.88423b6e6698ce5baffcc352f1671f8f.gif

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

On 7/4/2021 at 1:26 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Huge support
-Easy to talk to
-Reliable
-Overall nice guy
-Extremely Active
Good luck!

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

+ Support

Steel, of all people I like to think I have seen your growth the most. From RG CDT to SP. 

+ Active (You just got off of an LOA)

+Reliable

+Fun

+Knowledgeable

+Fights for RG

I did suggest this HC role. I can show DM between me, and Hobbs. I think Steel will be a good fit for this position, and he can help mold what It can be. I put faith in him running RG, and I believe he can be a good fit to run IQ. He has improved RG, and has become in my opinion a better Sovereign then I was. Steel, I wish you all the best. @Stinker 

• Like 1

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

On 7/4/2021 at 5:15 PM, HolyRyan said:

BIG +SUPPORT

- Steel is not only the hardest working individual I have met in my whole life but he is an amazing person overall

- Throughout me working hand-in-hand with him from the start of RG I have never once seen him show any side of him which would disqualify him for this position.

- He built a completely DEAD battalion from the ground up and now RG is known as one of the most active and desirable battalions of all Gaminglight

- Extremely active and just got off a 2 week LOA which people are unaware of and it is for family issues which is more important than Gaminglight. People are jumping to conclusions here and aren't looking at the full side of his story. 

- People bringing up his CC and minus supporting because of that is just pure ignorance. He purchased that with his own money even when he is on it, follows all server rules and doesn't do anything out of pocket to deem him unfit for High inquisitor. Not only is that helping Gaminglight as a server, people are twisting it into a bad aspect of him but in reality it is good that he is donating to this server via CC creation.

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

On 7/4/2021 at 5:15 PM, HolyRyan said:

BIG +SUPPORT

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |