Comms Suggestions for Security

Blood Stream

What are you suggesting? -  Changing /security to /sec

How would this change better the server? -  Just seems like all the other coms are short versions of the actual thing /ff /site /CI /mtf while ours is longer. I think shortening it will increase RP, I am lazy and I know a lot of other people are when it comes to typing so why not shorten it?

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  No just muscle memory of people that are used to the long format.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Security

Eh -support

Its not really neccessary. I don't see a problem with it and just because your lazy doesn't mean we really need to change it. Security isn't used that much as we are mainly in ts and just communicate through there. And whenever we have something really important to call out/ask we say it over /ff or /site. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

A small change like this, although a bit unnecessary , could improve comm efficiency. You could /ff without issues but what if it needs to sent only for security members to know? But as Chief said, you also have your teamspeak.

Overall, I'm okay with changing it. It doesn't require that much anyways. +Support
but I'm also fine keeping it where it is. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Might as well remove it all together if we think its useless. We might as well not have /mtf either, but having it /mtf instead of /mobiletaskforce is basically the same thing as /ci being chaosinsurgency they are a bit longer but you get my point more if you think about it that way.

16 minutes ago, Rektify said:

A small change like this, although a bit unnecessary , could improve comm efficiency. You could /ff without issues but what if it needs to sent only for security members to know? But as Chief said, you also have your teamspeak.

Overall, I'm okay with changing it. It doesn't require that much anyways. +Support

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

+support 

I mean when ever i was a gensec i didnt want to say anything in comms cause its not easy to type /security 

i think it should be /sec since its easy to type and make a quick call out 

and same with the research and maintenance comms they are too long 

and thats kinda the reason of why no one use it that much 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

+/- Support

Very minor change that could benefit people who use Security comms however, is it really needed? 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Sixx said:

+/- Support

Very minor change that could benefit people who use Security comms however, is it really needed? 

Training room decals go brrrr 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

19 hours ago, Rektify said:

On 6/20/2021 at 7:13 PM, Warren Talos said:

+support 

I mean when ever i was a gensec i didnt want to say anything in comms cause its not easy to type /security 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+support

there is NO reason this shoudnt happen

saves big time

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+Support

Maybe add a secondary command aka,

/sec

and

/security

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

+Support

Would be helpful to Security, it's not the most important thing in the world but it would benefit the server, and that's what suggestions are all about.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

21 hours ago, Sixx said:

+/- Support

i wanna go with -support, i dont really think its needed 

Edited by Noah Lee

On 6/20/2021 at 7:13 PM, Warren Talos said:

+support