Flanbro's Vice Commander Application

Flanbro

Flanbro's Vice Commander Application  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Flanbro become Vice Commander of Medical?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

MC EM RSLO CPT Flanbro 5443

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

Medical Corps (Vice-Commander)

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?

The role of Vice Commander is a very important rank in any regiment. With the recent departure of our former Medical Commander Spaghetti and former Vice Commander Carl, I believe it is time to usher in a new age of medical, becoming Vice Commander makes this much easier, as I am in a higher position of command in MC. The faults from before will no longer exist, with the help of me and whoever the next Vice Commander will be. I seek to improve upon our sub-units (Rescue Squadron, Researcher, and one I won't be talking about in this application-) by making sure they are all given equal opportunities, whether it be in rank, surgery, battle, etc, every medical will be able to enjoy the regiment and want to stay, boosting our activity. If I were to become Vice Commander, there would be some changes to current medical troopers. We need to once and for all get rid of our horribly inactive NCOs, and improve some officer's activity. This allows us to promote the most active enlisted without them having the most inactive as their role models. Overall, I want to improve upon some of our documents, help manage the roster, improve our officer corps, promote new NCOs, supervise said officer and NCOs, make the Medical Corps look good, and make sure cross-regiment relations are always good.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

514 hours at the time of writing.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch?

As said before, Vice Commander is a very important rank in any regiment. The Vice Commander's duties include assisting the commander, obviously, but there is more. While the commander is in charge of large decisions for the regiment, some of these come from his advisors (the Vice Commanders). Vice Commanders are in charge of command on another level. Through management of the officer corps and supervision over all of our troopers, this role keeps the regiment from falling apart and works to make it better. This isn't to say there is no 'advisor' aspect to it, though, as Vice Commanders can help Commanders make incredibly important decisions as well as making said decisions look better for HIGHCOM. They are also expected to do some menial tasks like updating the roster and doing PT for lower ranks.

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander? :

There are multiple reasons to trust me as a Vice Commander. I'm currently at the rank of Captain in the Medical Officer Corps, which took me time and lots of effort to achieve. Last week, I did 43 tryouts just to try and get more enlisted. I've shown my dedication to medical, day and night. If you couldn't trust me, I wouldn't be showing this amount of dedication. Never once have I made a brash decision that has resulted in the downfall of any aspect of the Medical Corps, nor will I ever. Along with the rank of Captain, I'm also a gamemaster, a position that requires a MASSIVE amount of trust from the staff team. I have no intent to harm this regiment at all and only want to see it make leaps and bounds towards glory. The 3rd question entails my intentions for the Medical Corps. It is ultimately up to whoever is reading this, but I hope my goals match with theirs so that they may trust me.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I consider myself one of the most active Medical Corps members, second to the most dedicated like Koopa. I can be on pretty much every day for at least what can range between 6-14 hours, and rarely take LOA. This may decline slightly when school starts again, but I will still dedicate hours upon hours to this server each and every day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

No. See attachment. 

spacer.png

Edited by Flanbro
removed buggy attachment

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

+ Support
+ Great Activity
+ Cool Dude

- Not really a Good fit for VCMDR. at least at the moment

Best of Luck!

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

5 hours ago, Grizzly said:

+MASSIVE SUPPORT
+great guy
+wants whats best for medical
+activity good

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

5 hours ago, Grizzly said:

+MASSIVE SUPPORT
+great guy
+activity good

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

15 hours ago, Grizzly said:

+MASSIVE SUPPORT
+great guy
+activity good

13 hours ago, Calvin said:

+massive support
+mature
+leader
+Trusted by medical
+would like to see flanbro become a Vice.

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

13 hours ago, Calvin said:

+massive support
+mature
+leader
+Trusted by medical
+would like to see flanbro become a Vice.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 6/13/2021 at 4:13 PM, Grizzly said:

+MASSIVE SUPPORT
+great guy
+activity good

Good luck custard

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

+Support:

• Good leader in combat, gives great combat directions in TS for medical personnel. But if Flanbro receives VCMDR I would personally like to see him instill this into other officers so that they do it for him and have a chance to shine and use their own leadership ability
  • Great activity both in hours and in getting others to join medical
  • Understands position and responsibilities

-Support:

• Can become negative towards others, specifically those outside medical. Would need to be worked on if becoming VCMDR
    • This negativity can be a bad influence on others in medical
  • Believe others are better suited at the moment

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your interest!

You have been Accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact any Marshal Commander Bean within the next 3 days unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

-Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥