Dick Grayson - Staff Report

Blood Stream

Your In-game: Blood Stream

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15704480

The admin's name in-game: Dick Grayson

The admin's steam name (If you know it):  [GL] CocoNUTGun

What did the admin do:

Over-extending their powers, player harassment, targeting, general toxic behavior. I initially wanted to make this after his mistakes on my warns that were appealed, several other people had indicated that I should make this report based on the new evidence I have collected. Apparently not only I have had this experience, Dick Grayson constantly threatens to warn people for the smallest things. Last Sunday I had to switch jobs after the Security FTO meeting because he threatened to warn me while I was getting my Trainer of the week money in security bunks on Field Medic.

Today this occurred. This was just part of what happened, Grayson took the sit from another admin Banner, just to harass me specifically I believe this is true based on this video. I have not had a sit called against me for a week maybe longer mind you. I have called sits on others though. What I also find strange is that they seemed to know each other for such a low level player/D-class, could be from previous sits and I could be paranoid here, but https://medal.tv/clips/54922433/d1337greye8o 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):  https://medal.tv/clips/54920632/d1337l05NoQY
j2p9L8w.png

This is from CPT Pillercat, who I have had discussions with previously about this.

EjoU0i4.png

eGlg8nF.png

Note all quotes here were not taken out of context, feel free to contact them, they all agreed to include their comments on the matter.

I will quote this 2nd appeal, "It was strange, Dick Grayson showed up, told me to stop "puppy guarding" I then went back into where I spawn to look up rules and make the suggestions. Then another sit was called I was then teleported for some reason to lower d-block where they were talking. We were then teleported a few mins later to a sit room. I was very confused, but again I would rather take the warn and post about it on here after."

I believe both of these appeals indicate an inability to act before they leap.  Acting too quickly is not a good attribute in an admin especially when the evidence is right in front of you on a video.
This isn't frontier justice its peoples fun and enjoyment of a server they have spent days, weeks, months on cultivating their RP experiences.

After these warns, he a few times came up to me and said "imagine puppy guarding".  There is a pattern of toxic behavior from this player. Not only on staff but in security.  This staff also has thirty seven warns themselves. I would like to point out again that he was aware before this warn that I was making suggestions to have the MOTD changed, which it now has been. I would now receive a warn for this, at the time it was not clarified.

There was an incident in TS with Jack S where he had been a bit inactive possibly, but was getting off for the night and Grayson said "see you in a month" rudely to him.

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I am unsure how SMT handles "abusive" admins. Several people told me to make this post as I believe and they do as well that I am being targeted and he takes his admin far too seriously on the server.

Any extra information:

I consulted with several people before posting this, this does not come without a heavy heart, I do not take action on people that do not deserve it. Hopefully this will not fall on deaf ears. I appreciate all of your time that have helped in this report and everyone who will read it.

Everyday I try to conduct myself in a fair and respectful manor with everyone. I report those those who deserve it. Nobody wants treated by this way by a staff member. Nobody wants to question every action they are making because a single staff member does not know the rules or is singling them out for their actions. I feel like I am under a microscope and cannot enjoy my RP experience in this way.

Edited by Blood Stream

I agree and he does it alot, sure it is fine to minge and joke but it is getting out of hand. I took a sit with grayson in it and he constantly said "I am a mod I can get you demoted" and when the other player said the smallest of things he said "Oh is that player diss? Prying get a admin and ban him" with the rudest of tones and in no way of joking. Also he pulls the higher rank card so much and threatens people using the rank card. I have no proof to this claim it is only my word but he is doing it and it is so annoying. I agree with ashefox and blood stream, I stand by what I say.

Edited by PryingTree5796

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

Regarding the threats to warn I jokingly say it I would never warn somebody for such a small infraction if it bothers you just ask me to stop and I will you have never once seemed bothered you always seemed as if you were in on the joke with me I guess not sorry. As for the sit today where I took it from banner I told I was taking because it was a rdm sit and he can not take those as a TMOD when there are other members of staff online I do not know the dclass I just acted nice to him and as for the fact of me saying i've seen you in a sit I now realize that it was another person with blood in there name I am sorry for that I was running on less than an hour of sleep when I took the sit. Regarding the 2nd portion of this report the puppy guarding sit Loki kept calling the sits so i kept taking them because i thought you kept doing it as he never put a description he later told me during a CI DB that he kept calling it because he didnt know that I told you to stop doing it overall Im sorry that you feel that ive wronged you also the puppy guarding situation I was a TMOD I had asked if i should warn him for puppy guarding as he states in this report the motd rules on where Vauge at best. The incident with Jack was just me poking fun at the fact that he had been on a LOA. Blood we are friend at least i believe we are i am not targeting you. I am sorry if i made anyone feel targeted or hurt if i removed or punished in anyway i fully agree but know that while i am still apart of this server i will try my best to better myself in this community and as a person... Sorry the horrible grammer i just suck at writing 

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

4 minutes ago, Blood Stream said:

A warn is not a joke, a threat is not funny, making these posts take me hours. Its not fun I don't want to do it, nobody does.

Like i said i thought you were in on it im sorry i know that i was wrong 

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

I am going to be leaving a detailed response on this report. Taking each piece of evidence/accusation/etc. and leaving my opinion on it. 

The False warn reports

The false warn reports may have been accepted but there was confusion. With the rdm he may have missed it if he just reviewed the video that you were hurt from the shooting. Then with the Failrp/Puppy guarding warn that was just a confusion on each part. From the rule of shooting scp's from armory to the rule about puppy guarding. 

But just because warnings were accepted that does not mean they were targeted warns. Each one had sides and he agreed with one over the other and handed out a warn. Although others saw it differently doesn't mean it was a targeting warning. 

Sub of False warn reports on your testimony/quotes

1 hour ago, Blood Stream said:

Then another sit was called I was then teleported for some reason to lower d-block where they were talking.

How long were you in lower d-block for? If it was jsut a few seconds/he flew away after claiming the sit. Accidents can happen. As with our report system when you claim a sit you have the option to tp to or bring the person. But you can also bring hte person that was reported. he could've clicked goto and accidently clicked yes when it asked to bring you also. I would like to here from you on this part as this part of my response is subject to change

After these warns, he a few times came up to me and said "imagine puppy guarding".

This is something he shouldn't be doing or saying as its unprofessional to harrass/constantly remind a player they messed up. The only time this is okay is if A, the person is in on it and is fine with it, or B its something like "Imagine being a dog" or something like that. Something that isn't targeting a player based on past actions. As people make this joke a lot on the fact its just a joke about jobs/cc's/branches. But it is always to an extent. 

Banner and Grayson being friends & the Video Related to it

Grayson above has admitted that he was just being friendly with the d-class as he was a new player. He was just trying to make the time he had on the server enjoyable and fun to play. Just because they are calling each other on discord does not mean they are friends. I have done this plenty of times myself as it takes a while to trim a video and upload it. Screen sharing on discord makes it faster.  

The First Video under Evidence

I do not see how him saying that you are in sits everyday abusive or relating to this. He may have just seen you getting teleported or there may have actually been sits against or with you. But him saying that isn't abusive of his powers. 

The first picture

The first picture is just a report from another player mentioning this. If its true or not I do not know but it is something to take into consideration and be asked. If there is any video evidence/visual evidence of him of doing these actions then please include them. But I wills ay there should be a talk to him about these even if there is no proof. 

The DM Pictures about his behavior

You mentioned how banner had a sit stolen from him so he could just harrass you. I do not see harassments from the video you posted after mentioning he did this. But I did confirm with the T-mod (Banner) that banner did take the sit from him saying he cannot take RDM cases (Which was wrong as he was past his 5 days as T-mod shadowing). So I can see that it was a bit of targeting if he purposely lied but I would like to hear from @NickenChugget on where he heard this information. 

Then on the DM from NightSoil, him saying that he has encountered reports of harassments/toxicity from Grayson is something that I'd like to hear more about as I wanna know if there is any video/photographic evidence of this. If not its okay but its something to be greatly considered since there is multiple people saying that he is toxic. 

Your Testimony/worded evidence

There was an incident in TS with Jack S where he had been a bit inactive possibly, but was getting off for the night and Grayson said "see you in a month" rudely to him.

If this is true then this is just dissrespectful. Just because someone is being inactive you don't just go saying that to people. If jack was fine with it then that is cool but shouldn't just be said like that. I would like to hear form @[GL] loudyfam (Jack S)if what he said was true and that he said it in a rude tone. 

Dick Grayson constantly threatens to warn people for the smallest things.

If this is true then he is just being petty. There are certain things that are rules but are not so important. Like going into another person's bunk while your right there to collect a reward that's fine. Basically its fine to go into another foundation members bunk if your also foundation as long as its not to minge/be annoying. 

Now for my decision

From reading and reviewing all of the evidence provided/the worded evidence of what you said. Then how there are many people who agree that he has been toxic.

I will say this is a +support for me. 

I feel that grayson should be investigated/watched over/ have to be watched over by a admin or a senior admin+ to make sure that he is conducting his sits properly and is being proper while on the staff job. 

Although if I had to consider something more drastic, I would say a demotion to t-mod and a retraining/talk to about how to act as a staff member. 

For the people I quoted please either respond here or dm me on discord ([GL] Chief#0449) or msg me here on the forums about your side. 

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

I am going to be leaving a detailed response on this report. Taking each piece of evidence/accusation/etc. and leaving my opinion on it. 

The False warn reports

The false warn reports may have been accepted but there was confusion. With the rdm he may have missed it if he just reviewed the video that you were hurt from the shooting. Then with the Failrp/Puppy guarding warn that was just a confusion on each part. From the rule of shooting scp's from armory to the rule about puppy guarding. 

But just because warnings were accepted that does not mean they were targeted warns. Each one had sides and he agreed with one over the other and handed out a warn. Although others saw it differently doesn't mean it was a targeting warning. 

How long were you in lower d-block for? If it was jsut a few seconds/he flew away after claiming the sit. Accidents can happen. As with our report system when you claim a sit you have the option to tp to or bring the person. But you can also bring hte person that was reported. he could've clicked goto and accidently clicked yes when it asked to bring you also. I would like to here from you on this part as this part of my response is subject to change

This is something he shouldn't be doing or saying as its unprofessional to harrass/constantly remind a player they messed up. The only time this is okay is if A, the person is in on it and is fine with it, or B its something like "Imagine being a dog" or something like that. Something that isn't targeting a player based on past actions. As people make this joke a lot on the fact its just a joke about jobs/cc's/branches. But it is always to an extent. 

Grayson above has admitted that he was just being friendly with the d-class as he was a new player. He was just trying to make the time he had on the server enjoyable and fun to play. Just because they are calling each other on discord does not mean they are friends. I have done this plenty of times myself as it takes a while to trim a video and upload it. Screen sharing on discord makes it faster.  

I do not see how him saying that you are in sits everyday abusive or relating to this. He may have just seen you getting teleported or there may have actually been sits against or with you. But him saying that isn't abusive of his powers. 

The first picture

The first picture is just a report from another player mentioning this. If its true or not I do not know but it is something to take into consideration and be asked. If there is any video evidence/visual evidence of him of doing these actions then please include them. But I wills ay there should be a talk to him about these even if there is no proof. 

You mentioned how banner had a sit stolen from him so he could just harrass you. I do not see harassments from the video you posted after mentioning he did this. But I did confirm with the T-mod (Banner) that banner did take the sit from him saying he cannot take RDM cases (Which was wrong as he was past his 5 days as T-mod shadowing). So I can see that it was a bit of targeting if he purposely lied but I would like to hear from @NickenChugget on where he heard this information. 

Then on the DM from NightSoil, him saying that he has encountered reports of harassments/toxicity from Grayson is something that I'd like to hear more about as I wanna know if there is any video/photographic evidence of this. If not its okay but its something to be greatly considered since there is multiple people saying that he is toxic. 

If this is true then this is just dissrespectful. Just because someone is being inactive you don't just go saying that to people. If jack was fine with it then that is cool but shouldn't just be said like that. I would like to hear form @[GL] loudyfam (Jack S)if what he said was true and that he said it in a rude tone. 

If this is true then he is just being petty. There are certain things that are rules but are not so important. Like going into another person's bunk while your right there to collect a reward that's fine. Basically its fine to go into another foundation members bunk if your also foundation as long as its not to minge/be annoying. 

Now for my decision

From reading and reviewing all of the evidence provided/the worded evidence of what you said. Then how there are many people who agree that he has been toxic.

I feel that grayson should be investigated/watched over/ have to be watched over by a admin or a senior admin+ to make sure that he is conducting his sits properly and is being proper while on the staff job. 

Although if I had to consider something more drastic, I would say a demotion to t-mod and a retraining/talk to about how to act as a staff member. 

For the people I quoted please either respond here or dm me on discord ([GL] Chief#0449) or msg me here on the forums about your side. 

I fully agree with your decision 

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

While I have not had any first hand experience regarding this, I have heard numerous things from multiple people regarding his behavior both in RP and on staff. From my perspective it seems that Dick has demonstrated a pattern of disrespect, pettiness, and unprofessionalism, rather than isolated incidents. I especially do not understand why you would bring up old warns to someone out of nowhere in a demeaning way. Then to go on to threaten to warn someone for entering bunks when they were asked there to pick up a reward? Again, I can only speak to the reports that I have received, along with the evidence listed here, but it does look like there is some player targeting going on from what I can see.

For the above reasons I must support this staff report.

Edited by Pillercat

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

18 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

I wouldn't say I'm inactive, but yes. This did happen, I'd say a +Support on being put on a watchlist, maybe a demotion, just not a removal.

• Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

4 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

While I have not had any first hand experience regarding this, I have hear numerous things from multiple people regarding his behavior both in RP and on staff. From my perspective it seems that Dick has demonstrated a pattern of disrespect, pettiness, and unprofessionalism, rather than isolated incidents. I especially do not understand why you would bring up old warns to someone out of nowhere in a demeaning way. Then to go on to threaten to warn someone for entering bunks when they were asked there to pick up a reward? Again, I can only speak to the reports that I have received, along with the evidence listed here, but it does look like there is some player targeting going on from what I can see.

I totally agree with this... i have nothing against dick but a heard multiple past experience with you're behavior i am sorry but i need to put a +support on this. I don't want you to get removed i just want you to understand by a demotion or a watchlist as jack said

Edited by Ryan th0z

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

Just now, Ryan th0z said:

I totally agree with this... i have nothing against dick but a heard multiple past experience with you're behavior i am sorry but i need to put a +support on this

thank you for your honest opinon 

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

18 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

The False warn reports

The first picture

Now for my decision

I, myself, agree with most things Chief said here (give and take a few minor details but that doesn't matter at this point). In my opinion, I believe Grayson's actions may warrant for a demotion entirely but I'll let SMT decide that. If anything, I am okay with taking him up as my own mentee to watch over. The multitude of reports, as well as appeals made for his warns leaves a bad impression on staff members but I don't think Grayson is a bad guy by any means. He just needs an active mentor to show him how it's done. 
+Support

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 minute ago, Ryan th0z said:

I totally agree with this... i have nothing against dick but a heard multiple past experience with you're behavior i am sorry but i need to put a +support on this

Agreeing with this, and going off of it too. Dick Grayson tried to act like a great mod, but from  this video, I changed my mind.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

3 minutes ago, Casanova said:

Agreeing with this, and going off of it too. Dick Grayson tried to act like a great mod, but from  this video, I changed my mind.

What do you mean

4 minutes ago, Rektify said:

I, myself, agree with most things Chief said here (give and take a few minor details but that doesn't matter at this point). In my opinion, I believe Grayson's actions may warrant for a demotion entirely but I'll let SMT decide that. If anything, I am okay with taking him up as my own mentee to watch over. The multitude of reports, as well as appeals made for his warns leaves a bad impression on staff members but I don't think Grayson is a bad guy by any means. He just needs an active mentor to show him how it's done. 
+Support

Thank you rekitfy

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

30 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

The False warn reports

The first picture

Now for my decision

I agree with @Chief_ here, since this is Dick Grayson's first week as a moderator I would be in support of him being watched over by his peers.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

+Support

Not only this but, yesterday at a PT he was disrespecting a enlisted just because he accidently got stuck in the roof. This is very unprofessional and could be considered player disrespect or harassment. 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

13 minutes ago, Sprink said:

+Support

Not only this but, yesterday at a PT he was disrespecting a enlisted just because he accidently got stuck in the roof. This is very unprofessional and could be considered player disrespect or harassment. 

I have sorry to the person this just how I talk to people im friends with but i am trying to change

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

4 hours ago, Pillercat said:

While I have not had any first hand experience regarding this, I have hear numerous things from multiple people regarding his behavior both in RP and on staff. From my perspective it seems that Dick has demonstrated a pattern of disrespect, pettiness, and unprofessionalism, rather than isolated incidents. I especially do not understand why you would bring up old warns to someone out of nowhere in a demeaning way. Then to go on to threaten to warn someone for entering bunks when they were asked there to pick up a reward? Again, I can only speak to the reports that I have received, along with the evidence listed here, but it does look like there is some player targeting going on from what I can see.

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

+support

from what i can see here the evidence lines up, multiple people have complained or made comments negatively.

however i do not believe that a blacklist from staff or removal is the right course of action, i believe dick greyson should recieve a demotion to TMOD and recieve extra foundational training on the morals and behaviour of a staff member. minging is okay at an extent but out right disrespect and toxicness is unacceptable and should be dealt with.

dick greyson has made it very clear that he is sorry for his actions and wishes to improve. as this is the first i have heard of this behaviour i believe he should be given a chance to prove that he feels strongly about his words.

kindest regards- 𝓁𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓇

RETIRED

Regarding The Harassment

I would say there is at the very LEAST some sort of player harassments going on here because the amount of times I see Grayson interacting with blood stream are almost never positive.  +/- 

Regarding the Toxicity 

I think comparatively to harassment toxicity takes the gold medal here. I feel like Grayson takes grudges sometimes and that is a very bad characteristic for any kind of admin. As it creates bias factors and can lead to report like this for harassment and toxicity. 

My own experience

When I see Grayson on I think he genuinely is trying to be a good admin and he is a very nice and kind person. However I must concur that  I do believe he handles situations a little overzealously towards certain people this includes but not limited to blood stream. 

My punishment guide (my opinion)

Verbal ( This better be a college lecture)

Strike (I feel this would be ideal and combine it with the verbal.) 

Demotion ( I feel like this should be saved in the case he makes anymore stupid decision)

Removal ( Possibly because of the shier amount of people that have said they have been fucked over)
Staff restriction ( Yeah fuck that)

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

15 hours ago, Pillercat said:

1 hour ago, Some minge said:

Removal ( Possibly because of the shier amount of people that have said they have been fucked over)
Staff restriction ( Yeah fuck that)

Removal always results in a minimum 3 month staff restriction. 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

While I do stand by a lot of the information that have contributed towards Dick Grayson, including the remarks made within the DM with Blood Stream, I do not believe that a complete removal is not a fitting punishment. In hindsight, I would've told Blood Stream to talk privately with Dick first about the issue. Being his second week on staff, I do think he has a lot of potential to improve his ways, but I also agree that somebody needs to step in to mediate the relationships between him and the players of the community. As for you, Dick, you need to be more patient with people and know that, even though you think you're both in on the joke, the individual may not have that same intuition as you. Be respectful, and don't unnecessarily jump to mentioning past warns unprovoked.

Due to all the things stated already, I am giving this report a +Support on the premise that you receive a proper lesson and learn from your past behavior.

• Like 1

15/4/2021 - 17/8/2021

Former: GENSEC MAJ | Nu-7 SM | RRH Guardian - Kilo 16 | Senior Moderator | Event Team Member | Support 1

Staff Report Accepted

Upon review of the evidence provided, testimony from multiple community members, and reviewing other evidence, this staff report has been accepted. Toxicity and disrespect are not tolerated on the staff team. Staff members should be seen as players that donate their time to the benefit of the server, not the benefit of themselves. From the evidence provided, as well as overwhelming testimony from other community members and staff members, it's clear that Moderator Dick Grayson is not living up to that expectation.

As a result, Moderator Dick Grayson is being issued a strike for Toxic Behavior and Conduct Unbecoming of a Staff Member, as well as being placed on the Do Not Promote list for two months. This time will allow Dick Grayson to demonstrate he's able to learn from these incidents and become a more experienced, and well adjusted staff member. Any further substantiated incidents of misconduct will result in further actions.

• Like 2

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021