General Suggestion - Class D-Supplier Shipment and Weapons rework and reorganization

Bread

What are you suggesting? - The Class-D Supplier's Shipment menus be updated.

How would this change better the server? - Quality of life, and improving the class overall by adding new weapons, and categories to clean up the item list.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not necessarily. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Class-D.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - All Below.

Old Categories:
Other

New Catergories:
Medical
Submachine Guns
Pistols
Melee Weapons

Old Weapon List:
First Aid Kit: $4,500/1, $40,000/10
USP: $2,500/1, $30,000/10
Glock-18 $2,000/1, $24,000/10
HK-45C $1,250/1, $15,000/10
Crowbar $350/1
Lead Pipe $250/1

NEW Weapon List:
First Aid Kit: $4,500/1, $40,000/10

Uzi Submachine Gun: $11,500/1, $110,000/10

CZ-75 Full-Auto Pistol: $8,500/1, $80,000/10
Tec-9 (Full-Auto): $7,500/1, $70,000/10
Colt Python Revolver: $7,000/1, $60,000/10
M92 Beretta: $3,500/1, $30,000/10
Tec-9 (Semi-Auto): $3,250/1, $28,000/10
USP-S: $2,500/1, $24,000/10

Sledgehammer: $500/1
Crowbar: $350/1
Lead Pipe: $250/1
481241731_2021-05-28(6).thumb.png.5fa0b0755ff31a6a535cff8e52cbe317.png
Shipment Code: https://..com/1Q2zBdms
New Shipment Categories: https://..com/WBq3fhuX

This post was made in direct response of This Suggestion

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

7 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Dual berettas have always been really good, i think maybe 10k would be better instead of 8.5k 

+Support

Bumped up to 9,500/90000

Edited by Bread
  • Like 1

lol, lmao even

- Replaced the Dual Berettas with the CZ-75
- Moved the Tec-9 Full-Auto to the Pistols category
- Increased the price of the Uzi by 10%

Edited by Bread
  • Like 3

lol, lmao even

+Support

After speaking with Bread in DMs I can fully agree with this addition, I believe this can help D-Class out a lot after our Branch Update while not being overpowered. 

I would also like to thank Bread for speaking to us about this Suggestion and compromising, it honestly means a lot, thanks! 

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Sixx said:

+Support

After speaking with Bread in DMs I can fully agree with this addition, I believe this can help D-Class out a lot after our Branch Update while not being overpowered. 

I would also like to thank Bread for speaking to us about this Suggestion and compromising, it honestly means a lot, thanks! 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

1 hour ago, Sixx said:

+Support

+support 

i legit see that d class supplier is a good job but its dead af 

it got bad guns 

and it will change it 100% better and d class can make more money 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

On 5/28/2021 at 6:28 PM, Sixx said:

+Support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+support
Might make the sledge a bit more expensive though, its a monster. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

+Support

At the moment your best option is to use a donor pistol, I would like to see more guns become available for the supplier to sell so people have a reason to put some cash out for something better, because rn all the guns on supplier aren't worth buying when you have a donor gun.

(Same Plus Support Reason from the other suggestion adding it here as well because with one has more detail)

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

+Support, If theres a way to make it so you can spawn multiple guns take 1 and take others for ammo that'd be great, I believe it's already a thing in PoliceRP it would be a great buff to them

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

On 5/28/2021 at 6:28 PM, Sixx said:

+Support

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+support WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

D CLASS BUFF BABY

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"