Report On Super Admin "Will"

ICE

Your In-Game Name: ICE

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:554203848

Staff member's In-Game Name: Will

What did they do? "Mr Maddog" "Mr Soulness" got warned for only RDM when it should of been Mass RDM and "Mr Yobo" did not get warned when will said he was gonna speak to Yobo separately it also took him 30 minutes to warn them which makes me think he was being biased after returning us as he did not want us to see. Sienna, Kman, PapiJack, Mint, Alijah, Kush, and Spike was killed all for no reason. Keep in mind there was no government online so they were not able to kidnap anyone they started pulling guns out for no reason and did not own the doors at the beginning and the bought them and locked us in and started saying they are kidnapping us if you watch papijack only shot in the air and then stopped and then they started shooting when they had no reason to kill any of us they shot me in the video for no reason they also shot sienna for no reason. 

Then we all made a sit on them for mass rdm as they shot all of us for no reason and Vice took the sit and Will came to the sit and even said that it was mass rdm and later in the sit tells vice to return us and then 30 minutes later warns them for "RDM" when it should of been "Mass RDM" as will stated and they should of recieved a ban as they are old members they should know that when they join the server they accept to any rule changes and Will didnt jail them for it or ban them for it. Will should not be acting bias like this! He also never brought Yobo to talk about it when he said he would and never even warned Yobo as I think he waited 30 minutes to warn them for "RDM" thinking we would forget when we did not.

This is a report for him being Bias

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

https://streamable.com/x4u6bn <------------ Sienna being killed for no reason

https://prnt.sc/135ihil <-------------------------- The warn he gave to Maddog and soulness

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198210944189 <----- Maddog's Warns I don't see a Mass RDM Warn

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198268872607 <----- Soulness's Warns I don't see a Mass RDM Warn

https://prnt.sc/135k5jm <----------------------- Super Admin Handbook States Be Mature and Professional at all times (This is for what Soul Posted)

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strike or Demotion As A Super Admin He Should Not Be Bias At All!

I am sorry Will I know you are my friend and all but I do not like people being Bias at all and I take staffing serious.

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+support 

countless times will has failed to ban someone who has made ddos threats or been extremely racist. Will I like you but this shows once again you failing to give someone an adequate punishment. This also shows some kind of bias that a super admin Cannot have. I like you will but I feel that your actions in the past and in this post should lead to a demotion. 

evidence of other wrong doings 

2021-05-02_19-19-17_Trim.mp4

https://prnt.sc/12etu9n doesn’t ban for ddos threats.

2  complete immaturity when dealing with someone saying they were going to boot the server and a player.MedalTVGarrysMod20210412001026_Trim.mp4

3 I’m getting ss right now but will also didn’t perma ban someone who was advertising another community by name in chat. 

Edited by ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

27 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support 

countless times will has failed to ban someone who has made ddos threats or been extremely racist. Will I like you but this shows once again you failing to give someone an adequate punishment. This also shows some kind of bias that a super admin Cannot have. I like you will but I feel that your actions in the past and in this post should lead to a demotion. 

2  complete immaturity when dealing with someone saying they were going to boot the server and a player.MedalTVGarrysMod20210412001026_Trim.mp4

3 I’m getting ss right now but will also didn’t perma ban someone who was advertising another community by name in chat. 

+Support 

with what soul said as well the correct punishments werent given

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

1 hour ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support 

+support

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

1 hour ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support 

thats crazy

+Support

1 hour ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support 

Great points made here by Soul.

• Like 1

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

Just now, Bane said:

+Support

Great points made here by Soul.

Agree with Bane/Soul here

• Like 1

PD SGT FBI PA | Trooper MSTR S.P.R.T. 1OP | Professional Criminal |

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Michael Jordan

Awkward Kid GIF

+support

The whole situation was ridiculous, It was cut and dry that they rdmed all of us which, as stated, is mass rdm,  after the sit I figured the situation was over but it took some time for them to be warned and even then it was just for RDM. I'm guessing (of course I could be wrong) that between the time of the sit and the warn that they convinced Will to make their punishment less then what it clearly should have been. Now I've never had much interaction with Will before so I cant speak for how he has been in other situations. However with this one I thought he did fine, at least while in the sit. He listened to both sides, viewed every clip provided and that was that. Of course though the punishment that was supposed to be given was never given. For whatever reason he clearly was biased. 

- WYC Spike 

• Like 1

Police RP Moderator SCU CPT | PD SGT 

+support

I think that this whole thing was unfair. They shot at us for no reason... Also Im sorry Will but in my opinion they should have got a mass-rdm warn because they killed many of us for no reason. IDK. That situation was kinda weird and unfair!! What ever you guys do I support !!

Choose Kindness and love ❤️

6 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

The evidence provided is enough to prove a trend of incompetence, he seems to value his opinion more than the motd.

^^^^^^^^ I would like to hear Will's side cause there is a lot of evidence in this.

DEA High Command | DEA DCOS | FBI SAIC | FBI Deputy Head Instructor | Very Much Duck

Okay Ill leave my breakdown from the evidence provided.

Yobo owned the doors to the house and to be fair you all were in their house now that they owned it. 

Maddog, Yobo and soulness later all pulled guns out and there was a small standoff in the corner but it went from 3 guns on 3 to then 4 including the minigun that was fired off.

If you are in a standoff and somebody starts shooting then it is only natural for somebody to shoot back. 

In this case there was no RDM done in my eyes, and TBH you guys shot the first shot with the minigun in the air starting the shootout.

The only real case of RDM I would consider is possibly sienna because based off the video they were letting her go just to shoot her. 

With all of this I would say the house situation there was no RDM done here and there is one case of RDM with sienna because they were letting her go. While Will did say he was going to warn for massRDM, but staff can get different information and change their opinion at any time. 

Another thing we noticed, why wait almost 1 week to make this report? seems like you were just holding it to post it later instead of right away

• Like 1

+Support

I've been a victim of this, where someone was warned for FailRP for being revived and shooting the moment he stood up, and Will talked to him and me and Will decided that it was not FailRP to get up and shoot at the same guys who killed him. Will I like you but you often do questionable things, and sometimes I wonder if you're confused about the situation.

9 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support 

This has nothing to do with this report...
-Support 

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

Another thing we noticed, why wait almost 1 week to make this report? seems like you were just holding it to post it later instead of right away

Overall this report just seems like a targeted report on Will rather than an actual incident report 

Ill have to agree with Jimmy in the fact that this report was held out to potentially make it so Will wouldn't have defense evidence, and as-well that the minigun fire started the incident 

• Like 1

5q3NfnC.png

Will has always been competent and fair in sits, and I agree with what Jimmy said. To me it seems like you were holding off on this report for some reason, instead of posting it right away, (not inherently malicious) however if this report was so serious on such a high ranking staff member why wouldn't you post it right away?

It seems like when will initially reviewed the situation he agreed it was Mass RDM, then thought it over some more and changed his decision (which he's allowed to do as all other staff members are)

-Support

10 minutes ago, 07odyssey said:

+Support

I've been a victim of this, where someone was warned for FailRP for being revived and shooting the moment he stood up, and Will talked to him and me and Will decided that it was not FailRP to get up and shoot at the same guys who killed him. Will I like you but you often do questionable things, and sometimes I wonder if you're confused about the situation.

This is exactly what i was going to mention

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

9 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support 

I would recommend putting that in a different report

I am gonna have to-support it cause if you fire a gun near someone in a stand off I would assume they would shoot back so not really massrdm but they did rdm sienna

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

Yobo owned the doors to the house and to be fair you all were in their house now that they owned it. 

Maddog, Yobo and soulness later all pulled guns out and there was a small standoff in the corner but it went from 3 guns on 3 to then 4 including the minigun that was fired off.

If you are in a standoff and somebody starts shooting then it is only natural for somebody to shoot back. 

In this case there was no RDM done in my eyes, and TBH you guys shot the first shot with the minigun in the air starting the shootout.

The only real case of RDM I would consider is possibly sienna because based off the video they were letting her go just to shoot her. 

With all of this I would say the house situation there was no RDM done here and there is one case of RDM with sienna because they were letting her go. While Will did say he was going to warn for massRDM, but staff can get different information and change their opinion at any time. 

we both reported this privately and nothing happened so we took it to the forums.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

I may not play on PoliceRP but I very much agree on what was said. I believe that no RDM was done.

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

1 hour ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support 

Overall this report just seems like a targeted report on Will rather than an actual incident report 

Ill have to agree with Jimmy in the fact that this report was held out to potentially make it so Will wouldn't have defense evidence, and as-well that the minigun fire started the incident 

I agree with chow, raddish, etc. Take this with a grain of salt because Will is like one of my top 3 homies in the community but this does seem targeted. Will is not biased in sits because it’s not in his interest to be. He puts sweat, blood, his JOB, to be a super admin, and he’s not gonna throw it away for dumb shit like this. 

• Like 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

-/+ support for now considering it's one of those grey areas. 

2 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

If it's a staff report, may as well bring this up. Especially if what Soul says is true and they tried to report privately. So, it technically does since it is a staff report. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Forum Diplomat Message!

It's been said multiple times in Staff & Community Meetings, that you shouldn't be -/+ Supporting without the other staff members side. I'd advise waiting, for @Will's response. 

There is a difference between debunking a claim, and starting an argument. Keep the responses to -/+ Supports only! Please remember the forums rules, and keep this thread clean & unbias. 

• Like 2

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-Support
WYC started shooting first so that wasn't massrdm. The only thing I see that the Mr family did wrong was kill Sienna, which they got warned for. I am gonna keep my opinion open until I hear Will's side though.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

19 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
WYC started shooting first so that wasn't massrdm. The only thing I see that the Mr family did wrong was kill Sienna, which they got warned for. I am gonna keep my opinion open until I hear Will's side though.

Gonna have to -Support

Exactly what Magic said

Maybe make another report with that same info Soul provided

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher