Report On Super Admin "Will"

ICE

6 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Okay Ill leave my breakdown from the evidence provided.

Yobo owned the doors to the house and to be fair you all were in their house now that they owned it. 

Maddog, Yobo and soulness later all pulled guns out and there was a small standoff in the corner but it went from 3 guns on 3 to then 4 including the minigun that was fired off.

If you are in a standoff and somebody starts shooting then it is only natural for somebody to shoot back. 

In this case there was no RDM done in my eyes, and TBH you guys shot the first shot with the minigun in the air starting the shootout.

The only real case of RDM I would consider is possibly sienna because based off the video they were letting her go just to shoot her. 

With all of this I would say the house situation there was no RDM done here and there is one case of RDM with sienna because they were letting her go. While Will did say he was going to warn for massRDM, but staff can get different information and change their opinion at any time. 

Another thing we noticed, why wait almost 1 week to make this report? seems like you were just holding it to post it later instead of right away

first off i didn't wait 1 week I sent it to Eternity and Jayden when he was HOS and I was ignored so I went to the forums
and if you look in the video they shot 2 random people that didn't have WYC in their name

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 hour ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
WYC started shooting first so that wasn't massrdm. The only thing I see that the Mr family did wrong was kill Sienna, which they got warned for. I am gonna keep my opinion open until I hear Will's side though.

I agree with magic here. -Support until I hear @Will side.

Edited by John Newsom
Adding

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support

The evidence provided is enough to prove a trend of incompetence, he seems to value his opinion more than the motd.

PoliceRP 

EX Secret Service Command | EX EMS | PD SGT |EX PoliceRP Staff | UMC EX SCO19 | EX SERT

EX North Carolina Deputy

EX Delta Force Captain Jack 1J45 

• Head Admin

-Support

I watched videos from all sides (ICE, Sienna, and Maddog) and made my judgement on who needed to be warned. My opinion at the time of when y'all were returned is that it was mass RDM, though as jimmy said, I did review Maddog's footage as well (main reason why I decided to return you in the first place is that Yobo, Soulness, and Maddog tend to drag sits out for as long as humanly possible from past experiences with them, and I doubt that anyone would have enjoyed sitting through it).

It was my choice not to warn Yobo as after reviewing Maddog's footage, I felt that he did not fall in the bounds that RDM is defined. If you felt that Yobo should have also received a warn, you could always put something up in the report center with the same videos you shared with me.

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed