My Final Resignation. (48 Hours.)

Blackbeard

20 minutes ago, Rektify said:

Stfu ew go away u literally smell like poopy 😢 ...

I aint cryin u cryin... 

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

3 minutes ago, Coltable said:

Ill forever keep those photos of you printed on my wall 💔❤️ 
Season 3 Breaking Up GIF by The Office

LMAO

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

Blackbeard, you've always been someone that I've admired. You've put in thousands of hours of work towards GamingLight in all of your various times with us. Despite having a hell of a time with some personal things in your life, you've always come back to help the server with your vast amounts of experience. I can not over exaggerate by saying that SCPRP would not be in the same place we are now without a large part of your work. 

I hope where ever life takes you next you find nothing but success, take care!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

I dont know who approved this but can we get @Coltable to revert this? (love you colt <3) 

But in all seriousness its been great to have RPed and messed around with you all this time I will never forget all the fun weve had and all the screams of terror ive heard from you bb.

You better get on sometime for one last !slay director

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

damn bro, this one 100% hurts for sure.

blackbeard, thank you for everything. you have helped me whenever i've needed it most on the server, and I am forever indebted to you. when it came to e-11, it wasn't just me that did a lot of the work, you were right there with me through it all, and i just want to say thank you again.

i hope whatever you do in the future, you do to your best abilities, because i know you can do it. you are an absolute legend, and i can't wait to see what you do in the future.

Enjoy your time BB

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Retired DoTF gang pog

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

Wait. HOW DID I MISS THIS. Man you slip in and out way too goddamn quietly. It’s a shame to see you go again. You were always great to talk to, and I hope to see a return one day! Don’t leave us in the dark man! ❤️

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||