3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Consario Be T-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Consario

What is your steam name?: Consario

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:227746828

What is your discord username: Consario#4961

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I've been a staff on a server before, the server was called NSN (Non-stop-networks) which has shut down sadly. I was an admin on there before quitting from the job.

What date did you start playing on the community?: 5/19/20 

What date did you make your forums account?: May 20, 2020

Current rank on server?: Silver

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? Zero

Have you donated?: yes, to silver rank.

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No, I am not

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have

Timezone: PST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

One of the reasons that I think I deserve having Trial Moderator, as well as a hopefully better administration ranking in the server, is because this sever has became one of my favorites over the past months. It's also had a chill playerbase that you can joke around with; without the worry of upsetting someone or anything of the sort. I want to be able to keep that attitude up and make the server a great place for any possible people who may join in the future. One of the first things I think people notice when joining a server, would be how the playerbase acts as a whole, and obviously (at least to me) the competency of the staff team would affect the playerbase. I think that I can be a great fit to the staff team and help the current staff team by taking sits and assisting wherever I can. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

Once it's obvious that he shows no sign of trying to be civil, i'd gag him or mute him depending on the circumstance, after he's gagged i'd talking to him. Let him know that i'd like to hear what happened, and if he isnt willing to talk about his side, then i'd be forced to apply a full ban length. At which point, i'd ungag/unmute him and see if he'd be willing to talk. If he is and if it's a decent enough reason as to why it happened, his punishment would be lessened slightly to something like a four or three day ban.

If he shows no sign of talking and keeps at it, i'll gag/mute him again then ask for a higher up to come and help apply punishment after I give him a formal warning and explain what is to happen. 

4000_screenshots_20210516132015_1.jpg

Edited by Consario

+ Support

- Consario is someone that we promoted very fast in medical/FTO because he is very active and a very trustworthy guy.

- Zero warns (show the screenshot proof pal)

- Chill

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

1 hour ago, Krieg666 said:

+ Support

- Consario is someone that we promoted very fast in medical/FTO because he is very active and a very trustworthy guy.

- Chill

Consario would make a great staff member

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

+Support

I believe Consario can become a decent staff member. From my encounters with him, he's been friendly overall and he is pretty easy to work with. I see no reason why he shouldn't be staff. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

9 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

I believe Consario can become a decent staff member. From my encounters with him, he's been friendly overall and he is pretty easy to work with. I see no reason why he shouldn't be staff. 

10 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

13 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

On 5/16/2021 at 10:19 PM, Rektify said:

+Support

On 5/16/2021 at 10:19 PM, Rektify said:

+Support

On 5/16/2021 at 5:43 PM, The Krieg said:

+ Support

- Chill

I see no reason why he cannot. +

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+Support

All of my experiences with Consario have been extremely positive. I believe he would very much so be a good addition to the staff team!

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 5/16/2021 at 5:43 PM, The Krieg said:

+ Support

- Chill

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

+Support

grade A minge 😉 

nice guy to be with

friendly

but, you messed up a small bit. You can’t forcefully apply the ban. You need to request as a t-mod can ban. 

but this small mistake is no reason to deny someone. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||