Security Branch Update (5/15/2021)

Sixx

5 minutes ago, KCM/SM Zack Morden said:

LEEEESSSSTTTTTSSSS
FUCCCKKKKIINNGGGG
GGGGOOOOOOOOOOO

+SUPPORT

Literally the balance we have needed forever, the buffs were designed with the help of several SA members. It’s fair, it’s balanced, and we are still weaker than everyone else. Any and all complaints are null and void.

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

+Suppppppport

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

1 minute ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
Little iffy about the increased warden slots but I don't think it will be TO bad. Besides that good update chaps!

Oh Yeah, The slot increase is just for the PTs we do in Security, I doubt that they will ever max it out on a normal day. If people think its a big deal ill change it. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support 

I love the new editions to wardens and I especially love the new trainer model.

• Like 2

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

+ Support 
OFC's going to love that buff!

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

4 hours ago, Sixx said:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Job Update

Job Name: Security Officer

Job Armor: 50 -> 75

Job Update

Job Name: Security Lance Corporal

Job Armor: 75 -> 100

Job Update

Job Name: Security Corporal

Job Health: 125 -> 150

Job Armor: 100 -> 125

BRUH WHAT IS THISSSSS

Aint no way you think this is balanced. Look man, I know it sounds like I'm being biased and all but gensec you wildin. Arguably the weapon changes are fine it's the health and armor buff that are insane. You're giving a corporal as much health as a riot control and a armor buff?!??!? Enlisted are meant to be weak but not easy to kill either. You can't expect them to get better at pvp if you just buff their health and armor because they wont learn how to doge or run around cause they wont feel the need to. 
It's how lots of D-Class CC's and normal D-Class are really good at pvp. We've learned how to move around while in combat while still maintaing a good shot cause of our limited arsenal and minimal health.

I'm not gonna -support or +support this at all I just want my opinion to be voiced.
But hey, I main D-Class so my opinion doesn't really matter.
Anyways hope you guys figure something out.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

39 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

BRUH WHAT IS THISSSSS

Aint no way you think this is balanced. Look man, I know it sounds like I'm being biased and all but gensec you wildin. Arguably the weapon changes are fine it's the health and armor buff that are insane. You're giving a corporal as much health as a riot control and a armor buff?!??!? Enlisted are meant to be weak but not easy to kill either. You can't expect them to get better at pvp if you just buff their health and armor because they wont learn how to doge or run around cause they wont feel the need to. 
It's how lots of D-Class CC's and normal D-Class are really good at pvp. We've learned how to move around while in combat while still maintaing a good shot cause of our limited arsenal and minimal health.

I'm not gonna -support or +support this at all I just want my opinion to be voiced.

True

Emperor of D-Block

1 hour ago, DooM Guy said:

BRUH WHAT IS THISSSSS

^ /lovebabes

"Osu! Fucking Pro"