Magic's Super Admin Promotion Application - Accepted

Mag1c

Do you think Magic should be a Super Admin?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Magic should be a Super Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Magic

What is your steam name?: [GL] Magic

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:10645485

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been staff on GL since September 9, 2020. I have also been a Discord Manager, and a Twitch Mod.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 9 months ago (27+ weeks on the server).

What date did you make your forums account? August 6, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Admin / Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 6 Screenshot

Have you donated? Yes (120 USD)

What rank are you applying for? Super Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope, never played another community 

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: I have

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Eternity, Rangiatea, Jayden, Jimmy JamesMax Holland, MiKeY, Zerg, Will

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I have many reasons on why I think I am fit for Super Admin. The first reason is my activity, I always get my 30+ sits and I am usually aiming for more. I love to get on the server and takes sits to help people with their needs. I am very active on the Forums even if I am not in game, but I am usually on everyday and try my best to stay on for quite a while. My second reason is my maturity, I have handled a lot of situations in my time on staff and I have learned from all of my mistakes. I can handle about anything that is given to me including stressful and annoying situations. I have also matured over my time on the server and tend to follow the rules as much as I can. I have even worked my way up to a High Command position in a Department. This also brings me to my third reason, trustworthiness. I have proven time and time again that I can be trusted and relied on from being a commander to helping other staff. I am also support in TeamSpeak and in Discord and love helping people with their problems including donation questions, forum problems, or just general concerns. My fourth reason is how dedicated I am to the server, I spend most of my time on the server trying to make it a better place for everyone no matter how hard it gets. I enforce the rules while keeping it fun and interesting. Well, this brings me to my final reason. I have been playing this server almost everyday since I started GMOD. I have never been interested or really even played in another community, and I have always been attracted to GamingLight and its community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
If someone was Mass RDMing, I would first bring them to a secure place such as on top of a building, or maybe even the event room. I would then ask them why they are killing so much people. If they respond with cussing and hurtful words, I would give them a chance to stop and explain the story from their part. If they decide to continue cussing, I would gag them and check logs to see how much people they killed. I would then let them know that Mass RDM is not allowed and they would be receiving a warning for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect (Depending on how bad the disrespect was). I would then let them know that they would be getting a five day ban and should read over the rules here so this doesn't happen next time. Also, if they would like to appeal it they could go to the forums to do so.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?
If I ever have a suspicion of someone being an alt, I will first never encounter them or contact them. I would take it straight to SMT either through PMs, TeamSpeak, or Discord. If I did get evidence I would also send that to SMT.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 
If I saw someone was threatening to chargeback, I would first let them know that charging back your money is not allowed. I would then clip the proof and go to a JMT member either through PMs in game, TeamSpeak, or Discord.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?
I have dealt with many mingy families before and the way I deal with them is to bring one of them up at a time. If I brought all of them it would just turn into a screaming battle on top of a roof. So I would bring one of them, talk to him and let him know that the server does have rules and to type !motd to read over them. I would also say they can still have fun they just need to be aware of the rules and know not to cross them. I would continue this process with the other family members and if I start seeing some of them do it again, punishments would be handed out to keep them from breaking more rules. 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")
If I did not know the answer to a situation, I would first ask in admin chat to see if anyone else knew the answer to my problem. If they did not I would look over the MOTD and this page to see if I could find my answer. If all hope is lost, I would get in contact with someone either through Discord or TeamSpeak and keep continuing this process until I find my answer.

• Like 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-is always active

-Very polite and respectful

-Always there to ask questions
Good luck magic!

• Like 1

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

1 minute ago, Techy said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-is always active

Good luck magic!

rip my 169 Posts.

Edited by Requis
  • Like 1

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

+Support

I think Magic is very deserving of this rank and has proven he can handle pressure, and he shows good leadership, which is why he is where he is today in staff and SPRT. Magic is constantly on the server helping out people, and always on just chatting. I think this application is very well written and best of luck!

• Like 1

Signature.png

major +support

magic is one of the most hardworking staff members I have ever met. Ever since I joined staff with him he was always doing his best to be the best staff member he could. Never once have I ever seen magic "fuck up" or be immature while on duty and I think he would fit in as jmt position very well and is one of the best fits for the position.

• Like 1

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

42 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

major +support

magic is one of the most hardworking staff members I have ever met. Ever since I joined staff with him he was always doing his best to be the best staff member he could. Never once have I ever seen magic "fuck up" or be immature while on duty and I think he would fit in as jmt position very well and is one of the best fits for the position.

Exactly what soul stated

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support

Magic has always been an extremely upstanding individual. He shows nothing but patience and respect for others. He's always upheld a great reputation within the community. He's a long-time Senior Admin and is definitely deserving of the promotion. He has proven that he is trustworthy, hard-working and dedicated to the community. He's always been available to help out lower ranking staff members and has always taken sits when needed. Wish you the best of luck Magic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Techy said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-is always active

Good luck magic!

• Like 1

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

Major + support

-Literally a great person

-Follows and knows all the rules

-Veryy mature

-He deserves it 1000 times

-Super respectful of everyone and answers anyone's questions

-Good Luck Magic!!!

• Like 1

Choose Kindness and love ❤️

• Head of Staff
6 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

I think Magic is very deserving of this rank and has proven he can handle pressure, and he shows good leadership, which is why he is where he is today in staff and SPRT. Magic is constantly on the server helping out people, and always on just chatting. I think this application is very well written and best of luck!

100% agree with everything that was said here. Good luck!

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

16 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Masterson pretty much sums it up for me^^^

• Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy

16 hours ago, Techy said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-is always active

Good luck magic!

Completely 100% Agree with Techy Here. Magic is Probably One of the Most Active People and Most Respectful People I've met. I believe He Would make a GREAT Addition to the PoliceRP JMT Team!
Good Luck Magic!

• Like 1

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

18 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Whenever I had questions prior with sits, he always helped me out. He’s a very helpful staff member. So major +support

good muck magic! 

• Like 1

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

On 5/7/2021 at 11:47 PM, Sienna said:

Major + support

-Literally a great person

-Follows and knows all the rules

-Veryy mature

-He deserves it 1000 times

-Super respectful of everyone and answers anyone's questions

-Good Luck Magic!!!

• Like 1

On 5/7/2021 at 7:42 PM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

major +support

• Like 1

Scythes of Paradise

On 5/7/2021 at 7:25 PM, Techy said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-is always active

Good luck magic!

GOOD LUCK MAGGGGICCC

• Like 1

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

Major +support

Hey yo its the guy who used to be a fortnite kid!

But fr he is active nice mature and an overall great person. 

I have spent most of my time on this server close with magic I wish him the best for JMT

• Like 1

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

On 5/7/2021 at 7:42 PM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

major +support

• Like 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

On 5/7/2021 at 7:25 PM, Techy said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-is always active

Good luck magic!

Is ready for JMT

• Like 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+ Support 

Active 

Great Leader 

Respectful and polite 

• Like 1

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|