Saint's Global Resignation (48 Hours)

Saint :)

Denied

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

• Saint :) changed the title to Saint's Global Resignation (48 Hours)

Damn bro tf making me sad man It's been fun with you dude I hope you stick around in ts and stuff I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do in the future man

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

Bro 😐 Wheres the essay on me

But for real you were a great person to hang around with, maybe come back and raid with us a few times

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Kind of felt like something like this would come sooner or later but it cannot be helped, at some stage we call it a day.

Thank you for your trust in us and all your effort you have put into the branch the past couple months, hoping to see you in the future again!

Edited by Cypher

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

Shame to see you go dude. We always loved having you around and you’re always welcome to come back!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• Head of Staff

Damn man, didn't see this coming man. Sad to see you go, but life catches up.

You did a lot for E-11, and you definitely left it better than before you joined. 

Keep in touch homie!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Damn. I've seen you rise through the ranks and be a great leader for E11. We have some fun and done lots of.... interesting things together (*cough* *cough* CI RnD The Executioner/ The Accomplice) . Anyways, you have been a good friend and helped me out when I was on my last days of the server. Hope to see you around, don't be afraid to bully me now and again via discord.

o7

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

Its been real G, I'll catch you on the flip side.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• ICE locked this topic