1. 1. Should I Be LT?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Ecott

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45307866

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 Weeks I've Been Sergeant Major For

What timezone are you in?: GMT

How many Warns do you have?: 4 Warns

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I want like to be promoted because I would like the opportunity to be able to step up my game and progress to be potentially a PD Command member in the PD, I have been a supervisor for quite awhile now and its the same old of what i do when I'm on the SM job of PD. I have lots of Expierence of manging in a command position as I'm in 2 other departments of being Command in Secret Service and now EMS as I've come back from Reserves and getting back into that and getting the ropes around when in EMS and not to mention im the Owner (Commander) Of Delta Squad TAC Department! I am very mature and dedicated and hard working when i put my mind to it and getting the job done nice and easy and quickly as I can, and by my previous experiences I have and know and would like to help people the best and possible way i can when on PD and in general as a whole of the Gaming Light Community! With this being said i would like to take the next step in my PD career by making at it as fun as possible aswell as being mature and correctly getting all the jobs done and in a professional manner at all times! 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

Major + Support

- Super Trustworthy Person
- Knows rules
- Has Major Command Experience
- Super Mature
- Great Person

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

-Support
I am sorry but I have barely seen you on PD
maybe once every 2 weeks

Become more active on PD and I will gladly +Support Ya but sorry

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

13 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
You just need to be more active on PD, you already have experience and so on.

keep in mind he still is in a way different timezone then you so its times he might be on when you are not

+support 

mature

kind

great guy

(i cant speek for ur activity knowing you are across the world from me lol

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

I feel he would be an amazing command member But I would increase your time on pd a little bit more but besides that +1

-posted on phone

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+Support

-Has by far enough command experience to know what he's doing

-Has proved more than enough he can be trusted

-I don't see him around that much but I've heard he's put in quite a bit of time on PD in the times before I'm active

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

On 4/26/2021 at 9:08 PM, Alijah said:

+/- support
-Experienced
-on other gov departments alot

-I have only seen him on PD once in my whole 2 months of playing this server and that was today

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Will locked this topic