27 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Marshall?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Vice Marshall Soph 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Imperial Starfighter Corps 

3.Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I would like to be Marshall of the Imperial Starfighter Corps because I have been in the branch for over 6 months now, 5 of which I have been a Vice Marshall, and over that time I encouraged activity, kept rosters and SF documents up to date, and tried to cut as much minging as possible from the battalion. I have a lot of fun in SF and I want to keep it that way for the people that come after me too. Taking this position will also allow me and Deaky to work closer together and share some more of the work, allowing both of us to be more informed on decisions and take some stress off of him too. Starfighters really means a lot to me and watching it grow throughout my time here really has been amazing. It really has been the one constant in my time playing, and I have made so many friends and met so many new people because of it. I never really thought I would ever come this far, I honestly expected to never play the server again but the people I talked to during my short time on seemed so kind and helpful I didn't think I could leave that easily. Ever since then I have had so much fun with the branch and it has always been my goal to progress as far as I can go. Being able to get the Marshall position would really make my journey come full circle and allow me to offer SF even more than what I do now. I hope to improve the battalion and I really have tried to do so in so many ways; interacting with enlisted, helping make important decisions, being active in Discord and Teamspeak, etc. But at the end of the day being a Marshall would give me an even better opportunity to do even more than what I do now, and it would put me in a better position to keep helping the battalion I have been a part of for months.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
5 weeks. I first joined SF on 10/31/2020.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to maintain the battalion and act as a model for how other members of the branch are expected to act. Some responsibilities that fall under branch maintenance are keeping documents and rosters up to date, coordinating battalion updates, actively communicate with high command regarding important branch affairs, organizing officers, running battalion meetings, and enforcing rules in an unbiased manner.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
You should trust me with Marshall because I have put a lot of time and effort into helping SF succeed. Over the past 5 months I have dedicated hours every day to being a part of my branch and do my best to make sure all of that time is spent improving the battalion. I let three people apply uncontested for Marshall because I felt I wasn't ready for the position, but I believe that after being command under Sully, Ptob, and Deaky, I have the skills I need to help further the branch and improve it as a Marshall. Not only have I learned a lot from the experiences I've had, but I will keep improving and learning from the situations I am faced with as a command member.

7. How often can you be Online? :
Per day 5-7 hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
No warnings.

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

+SUPPORT
-Has been in SF for very long time
-Amazing person to ask questions or need to talk to in general

-Very dedicated to SF and is always trying to improve SF 

-Has good leadership skills

-In my personal experience with Soph I believe they are the best option for Marshal 

[-ID10]

good luck!

• Thanks 1

| The Best EX Commander ID10 |  EX IC OSS CPT 1389 Ξ Xi | EX IC DMVL CPT 1389 Divine | EX DT SSGT QU2 | EX Senior Mod | 

+Support
Super Active
Dedicated to SF
Respectful/Respected
Has the experience
Good leader

• Thanks 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

+HUGE SUPPORT

-Soph is dedicated to SF
-AMAZING at her job
-Easy to talk to
-Has been VM for a really long time
-Soph is really nice and an overall great friend
-Super Active
-Respected within her battalion

-GOOD LUCK Soph | -Lucy/Katie < 3

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

Massive + Support
Soph has been in SF command for almost 5 months now and has constantly showed hard work & dedication towards the battalion, she's never failed to meet expectations and has kept a constant and healthy relationship with all of SF command. 
Not only that but Soph is one of the easiest and nicest people to talk to and has always been there for me and the rest of SF command,  she's done a lot for the battalion and it's clear she wants to keep going.

Sidekick numba 1 - Kinda goated!

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

12 hours ago, MrJaeger said:

+Support
-Great Person
-Good leadership skills
-Great person talk to
-Very dedicated to SF
-Would make a great Marshal

lil trollin

• Heart-Eyes 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

14 hours ago, MrJaeger said:

+Support
-Great Person
-Good leadership skills
-Great person talk to
-Very dedicated to SF
-Would make a great Marshal

• Thanks 1

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

5 hours ago, Deaky said:

Massive + Support
Soph has been in SF command for almost 5 months now and has constantly showed hard work & dedication towards the battalion, she's never failed to meet expectations and has kept a constant and healthy relationship with all of SF command. 
Not only that but Soph is one of the easiest and nicest people to talk to and has always been there for me and the rest of SF command,  she's done a lot for the battalion and it's clear she wants to keep going.

Good luck Soph !!!

• Thanks 1

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

16 hours ago, mclildivine said:

+SUPPORT
-Amazing person to ask questions or need to talk to in general

-Very dedicated to SF and is always trying to improve SF 

-Has good leadership skills

-In my personal experience with Soph I believe they are the best option for Marshal 

[-ID10]

good luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Death Trooper Seeker Company Captain SC01 Blueberry Moderator

Star Wars Blasters GIF by Nerdist.com

• Manager

+Support

Active

Very Friendly

Has done a lot to help SF

Is currently the longest Vice Marshall and SF Command

I think Soph is the best candidate for Marshal in my opinion.

• Gaminglight Love 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+support

soph over all has been in SF FOR A LONG TIME and i mean LONG!

+good Star fighter

+has over all a good attitude and also friendship with SF

+GREAT/ONE OF THE BEST Gladius overseer

+Deserves position

+cat person

+hard working

+active

+Easy to talk to

soph i my self as many people in SF want you see you as marshal and we pretty much want to see you grow as a great leader and over all a great person hope you get the position and become the next MARSHAL SOPH!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+ Mega support!
+Leadership
+very Active
+hard working
+Great Gladius Overseer
+Solve poeple promblen really helpful for SF

+best choice to pick her as Marshal

-Tinny support
-i got nothing to -support you, you are all good!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

2 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

soph over all has been in SF FOR A LONG TIME and i mean LONG!

+good Star fighter

+has over all a good attitude and also friendship with SF

+GREAT/ONE OF THE BEST Gladius overseer

+Deserves position

+cat person

+hard working

+active

+Easy to talk to

soph i my self as many people in SF want you see you as marshal and we pretty much want to see you grow as a great leader and over all a great person hope you get the position and become the next MARSHAL SOPH!!!!!!

Been in SF for many months so I 100% believe she is ready for this position

16 hours ago, Deaky said:

Massive + Support

for real!

• Heart-Eyes 1

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

16 hours ago, Deaky said:

Massive + Support

Good luck Soph

• Gaminglight Love 1

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

18 hours ago, BluJinx said:

+HUGE SUPPORT

-Soph is dedicated to SF
-AMAZING at her job
-Easy to talk to
-Has been VM for a really long time
-Soph is really nice and an overall great friend
-Super Active
-Respected within her battalion

-GOOD LUCK Soph | -Lucy/Katie < 3

Long time coming and well-deserved.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Stormtrooper Commander 

(Feb 11, 2021 - Jun 5, 2021)

ST R 1LT WILLIE 1150 spacer.png

12 hours ago, Deaky said:

Massive + Support

Could not have been better said! Soph has been VM since my first day within SF and has been insanely easy to talk to and has always been positive and supporting to people in and out of SF. Working along side Soph as SF Command for about a month now has both been a pleasure and very smooth as Soph has all the answers to both my and SF's questions. She has always wanted both the Battalion and everyone within it to succeed and goes to every end possible for it to be reached and has constantly worked for improvements and new implementations

Wishing you the best on this application Soph! 

• Thanks 1

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

On 4/26/2021 at 1:24 AM, Deaky said:

Massive + Support

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

PENDING
Please speak to naval HC

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png