General Suggestion - Animated Calling Cards - Denied

Bread

What are you suggesting? - Animated calling cards to be added to the server. I already made a bunch of them, and it'll all be detailed below.

How would this change better the server? - Something cool that people want.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Anyone.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - (Everything below)

Materials (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2444138577
Code (Add to the config.lua in addons\xenin_deathscreen\lua\xenin_deathscreen\configuration): https://github.com/Bread1-1/Xenin-Animated-MaterialsCode/blob/main/LUA Code for the Calling Cards

Video of all the Animated Calling cards (Recorded on my Private Testing Server: 

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

lol, lmao even

+SUPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

Very well done Bread! should be added ASAP.  A good reward for those who play and afk on the server

+support

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

+Support
Looks Great ! Good work !

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

5 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

+Looks really nice.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

6 hours ago, Gh0pit said:

Very well done Bread! should be added ASAP.  A good reward for those who play and afk on the server

+support

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+ Support
Pretty cool!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support

Great work Bread!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 4/2/2021 at 1:35 PM, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

+Looks really nice.

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1