MTF Epsilon-11 Branch Update 2/10/21 - Accepted [Completed]

Saint :)

11 minutes ago, Echo Romeo said:

ye Barret is WAY to overboard, otherwise good ideas!

I had previously talked about why I had chosen to swap out the AWP,  which can be checked out here v

7 hours ago, Saint 🙂 said:

As it stands, D4 is pretty much sniper-oriented with the weapons on the class being the PSG-1, Mossberg, and the AWP. The AWP is barely used on the class, and so we felt that it would be justified to try adding a stronger sniper for D4's to use while in combat. Typically there are a lot of Longshots on at a given time, and so we felt it was justified to add the Barret to the job.

Tbh, the vector is too strong of an SMG to be on a job. Only CCs have that gun as of now. If it starts getting added to job, I can assure you people will start complaining. Remember D block? 

Also M82 on coldsilver does seem a bit much. Let's your sniper classes feel special. 

Lastly, double check to see if the fallout model is used on a CI CC. I think it is, but might wanna double check.

models/player/fallout_3/t51b.mdl

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

• Head of Staff
14 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Pog Update

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

5 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Tbh, the vector is too strong of an SMG to be on a job. Only CCs have that gun as of now. If it starts getting added to job, I can assure you people will start complaining. Remember D block? 

Also M82 on coldsilver does seem a bit much. Let's your sniper classes feel special. 

Lastly, double check to see if the fallout model is used on a CI CC. I think it is, but might wanna double check.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support.
Old Coldsilvers comming back? Heck yea.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 2/10/2021 at 11:18 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

btw the d4 are the only sniper class on e11 rn

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 2/10/2021 at 10:30 AM, Saint 🙂 said:

Alien Disintegrator (Needs Nerf)

Soooo... you guys want a micro? Can't say I'm a fan of that.

On 2/10/2021 at 10:30 AM, Saint 🙂 said:

Only HCMD can train for the job, only 5 people whitelisted at a time

So I don't see the point of this. Five People whitelisted at a time is a surefire way to make either an impossible to join OP looking/seeming job, or an inactive as all hell job. Seems a bit overkill personally.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of this new job, but everything else seems decent / fine.

• Like 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 2/11/2021 at 4:30 AM, Saint 🙂 said:

Only HCMD can train for the job, only 5 people whitelisted at a time

So you are trying to make a new SF? (In the past E11 tried to make Rangers a SF by making them redacted meaning you guys are trying to make yourselves even more special *cough*)
Other then that +Support.

Edited by Crabbo

+Support

A great branch update that heavily helps while not impacting other branches, love it!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 2/10/2021 at 11:30 AM, Saint 🙂 said:

MTF E11 Coldsilver : Changing

New Description: [:>DATA_EXPUNGED_BY_OVERSEER<:]

Increase Player Slots: 6 (CI Gamma approved slot change)

Adding Model: models/suno/player/blackburncs.mdl

Extra Info:

Blackburn Model

Coldsilver Hitbox Fix

yes

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]

+Support

I like this one, looks enjoyable for E11

Old cold silvers :pog:

Brings the aspect of E11 being the “Foundation’s last resort” to life

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 2/10/2021 at 12:30 PM, Saint 🙂 said:

MTF E11 Coldsilver : Changing

New Description: [:>DATA_EXPUNGED_BY_OVERSEER<:]

Increase Player Slots: 6 (CI Gamma approved slot change)

Adding Model: models/suno/player/blackburncs.mdl

Removing Model: Sentinel Model

Extra Info:

Blackburn Model

Coldsilver Hitbox Fix

might actually have a reason to come back now

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

United States Reserve General / Retired 1944 US GOA 

Rho 36 CO Occult Operative/ MTF Epsilon Eleven Commander Danny

On 2/11/2021 at 2:22 AM, A Frog said:

frog

• Heart-Eyes 1

• 2 years later...