Altair resignation

Altair

Ay man its been real. Im glad you could be here to enjoy this server with us.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Damn its sad to see a brother go like this. Gonna miss you man, happy that you are doing better regarding your mental health. Hope you return one day! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

damn

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

It was a great experience working with you. You had been good friend and helped me a lot in CI. You helped CI branch growth a lot by putting so much of your effort. We won’t forget that. I wouldn’t make this far without you to. I hope you come back some day. Take care of yourself man.

The best Lee. 😉

Imma miss you man, I remember recommending you for PD. You were a fucking amazing dude.

May you prosper in whatever you do in life

o7

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Good luck with everything man. If you ever need to talk about things, I’m here to do so.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

bro we missed you man 

never going to forget the good times we had 

you were like a big brother to me 

but it is what it is your personal comes first hope you get well soon and come back and join us 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

Altair you were and still are one of my best friends in CI. I'm glad you were here with us while you were but that doesn't make it any less sad. You are always welcome to talk to me about anything. If you ever wanna vent, talk about something, or just hang out lemme know. I hope your stuff gets better and I hope you don't forget about us. I will always cherish the moments we had. You were a big part of this community and don't tell yourself otherwise. 

Take care good friend.

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” — Winnie The Pooh“

Edited by The CI Zero

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

Altair From The Day We Did Ranger Tryouts To The Day I Got E11 CMD You Were Always there Vibin Away The Day I Transfered i was welcomed with open arms by everyone especially you I'm Gonna Miss You Old Friend.

“Goodbye always makes my throat hurt.” – Charlie Brown

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

One good CI guy.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

While i dont really play SCP RP Anymore I still remember my first day on the server you helped me escape on Dclass and i joined CI, Good times.

Youre a good guy and I trust you will get to great heights in your life. 

Its been an awesome time with you around.

Best Regards-Clover

• Bread locked this topic