SupremeChow

Would you like to see this?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this?

• Yes
    • No

Dynamic Kicking Suggestion 

What you want to see? -  I'd like to see the addon Dynamic Kicking be added

Why should we add it? - It is a small file size "0.017 MB" to quote the steam workshop, and it adds a lot for how little it is. It also has a lot of tweakable settings which can be useful.

What are the advantages of having this? - Adds a touch of realism and can make daily breaches easy and straight forward instead of waiting for someone to bring a fubar out or another breaching item.

Who is it mainly for? - Gov breaching, Criminal raids

Links to any content https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2374923913

(Video of me messing around with it)

5q3NfnC.png

1 hour ago, Mag1c said:

+Support
This looks awesome and would really help government classes out.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Ghosted said:

-Support
This would defeat the purpose of the fubar or any other such breaching tools.

This addon looks amazing and all, but Ghosted does have a point.

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Massive +Support

yes yes yes yes

Personally I don't see a lot of government use the sledgehammer or anything, everyone just uses a fubar. This would make raids more fluid and rapid, as a lot of people have to stop and switch weapons to the fubar/sledge to breach doors which really slows things down.

2 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

yes yes yes yes

Personally I don't see a lot of government use the sledgehammer or anything, everyone just uses a fubar. This would make raids more fluid and rapid, as a lot of people have to stop and switch weapons to the fubar/sledge to breach doors which really slows things down.

5 hours ago, Ghosted said:

-Support

Imma give a +/- Support because of these reasons

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

- Support

As much as that looks cool to have and use on gov but doing that kick to open up doors and what not doesn’t that then defeat the purpose of all the melee weapons u can use on doors when breaching and not to mention also the Gun RU556 u can melee it to open doors aswell etc

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

3 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

yes yes yes yes

+Support
-it takes too long for someone to whip out a fubar or sledgehammer to bust open a door and no one wants to waste a bind for a melee weapon 
-would be great RP
-FBI open up??

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

10 hours ago, Ghosted said:

-Support

That's kind of the point lol, as Raddish said above, people have to sort through inventories just to find a melee, as a senior admin I have like a billion things in my inventory so its always so inconvenient when it comes to breaching, just simply pressing "K" on my keyboard to breach a door is much better.

5q3NfnC.png

On 2/1/2021 at 2:23 AM, Mag1c said:

+Support

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 2/1/2021 at 10:52 PM, SupremeChow said:

That's kind of the point lol, as Raddish said above, people have to sort through inventories just to find a melee, as a senior admin I have like a billion things in my inventory so its always so inconvenient when it comes to breaching, just simply pressing "K" on my keyboard to breach a door is much better.

agreed + support. being able to breach with pressing k at the door your looking at would be so much better.

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

On 2/1/2021 at 12:27 PM, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

yes yes yes yes

On 2/1/2021 at 1:23 AM, Mag1c said:

+Support

i really hate searching through my whole inventory of donator items to find that stupid battering ram or fubar

Edited by OG ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 2/1/2021 at 8:27 PM, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

yes yes yes yes

Cammy_Signature_1.png