Can we just go back to site 05 please

Crabbo

Which do you prefer?   

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Site 05
    • Site 10

+Support

I personally believe that Site-05 was better in nearly ever aspect, any current things that are better on Site-10 should be transferred over to Site-05.

Site-05 just had way more positives over negatives than Site-10, I feel very bored when I hop on & run around LCZ & HCZ.

I totally agree Site-05 is better, and that we should go back.

If you don't believe me just watch this video, the event hosted in it looked amazing, on this current map ET cannot really pull off good riot events like this.

• Laughing 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 1/23/2021 at 9:58 AM, Phillers said:

I think that we should not go back to Site-05, we updated to site-10 for a reason. However, I'd certainly appreciate if we could get a sort of combination between both sites best points.

Site 15 Maybe??????

+/- Suppport

Reasons above

Edit: Leaning + Support since on Site 10 It is easier to get lost and have no idea where you are going only to get mowed down by MTF/Sarkics/CI/Class D, (Depending on enemy) and Site 5 let's people get lost less

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+/- support leaning a lot more towards + support

As a person that's on the Gensec point of view yes. The site 05 D Block was so much better plus it offered D Class a fair advantage and if were to get that back there would be no need for the blue and purple lines and D class could run free down there and we also have the sniper tower what I hated but I miss.

As I once was a person of medical site 05 med bay was alight but the med bay we have now is way better. I agree with bread there has to be a middle ground. plus the elevator in med bay was cool to have in my opinion it gave wardens a shot to have a battle on the the bridge with CI or an SCP and give med bay some defense. this is one thing that makes it a +/- support I feel bad for the people that RP cause I feel we are taking away so many scp's form them and just map space in general.

Now for my old branch E11 I remember people saying they had to walk for a good minute to get to one of the gates and Mateo said the CI death trap. I feel this would benefit people inside the foundation that or combat branches not as much for the Rp branches and the combat branches on the outside. I feel if we added more on to site 05 or just redo the one we have now to better fit what the people want. plus i herd that e11 base now is way better.

But that's all I have to say really. but it would be so nice to go back cause that's the site that everyone Knows and Loves and that's the site I wish I could have been command on. site 10 is fun but it not as fun as site 5 would have been.

But guys if we go back to site 05 then I won't get to constantly run in random directions in HCZ and yell at people to tell me how to get to LCZ!

Jokes aside, i'll be honest I kinda miss the old site too. The new site is very pretty, and has great containment cell and RP areas, but man it just never seems to get any less confusing to navigate.

I think this could be worth considering, especially given the staggering ratio on the vote at the top of this thread. I know we've put a lot of effort into the new map but sometimes we try things out and find that the old way was better.

+Support

• Laughing 1

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 1/24/2021 at 11:08 AM, Bread said:

If we merge both good parts of each map into one, it should be called Site-15.

(+Support)

I only wish to hope that they choose carefully on what is good and isn't good. They should have each branch (including d-class) vote on their favorite aspects of their designated area.

~Love,Tania

"Osu! Fucking Pro"

On 1/24/2021 at 8:37 PM, Squash said:

+Support

I personally believe that Site-05 was better in nearly ever aspect, any current things that are better on Site-10 should be transferred over to Site-05.

Site-05 just had way more positives over negatives than Site-10, I feel very bored when I hop on & run around LCZ & HCZ.

If you don't believe me just watch this video, the event hosted in it looked amazing, on this current map ET cannot really pull off good riot events like this.

I was looking for this video! This was my favorite event to host.

• Like 2

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+support

Statistically makes sense 55:9 ratio 

Sites

Site-05 had a much better d block comparatively had more cover and was more open making it harder for gensec to spread out at the same time allowing gensec to advertise classes like sniper and riot control so there was stability

Now in site-gay there's not much moving around and not much (NATURAL) cover like smt had to put this (honestly) stupid looking barricade to make it fair for d class. Then you have this fuckin pop tart sizes elevator. 

Armory

Site-05

Shooting range, organized , good size for PT's and good for d class to get a foot hold. 

Site-Small

Small as fuck and claustrophobic  , no range  and just baby shit compared to 05 the only good thing is sixx's beautiful chat message. 

There's also the fact site 05 was big but easy to manage unlike 10 where everything seems to be a maze. 

admittedly site 05's surface was pretty bad , lag , small CI base ETC.  but these are all fixable such as not having 50 trees per square inch and putting the CI base in the old white building. 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 2

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

D block riots back in Site 05

D block riots now 

https://medal.tv/clips/42539495/d1337mxgTaEo

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/24/2021 at 9:37 PM, Squash said:

+Support

Things like this made D-Block fun for both GenSec and D-Class

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Dragin said:

+support

Statistically makes sense 55:9 ratio 

Sites

Site-05 had a much better d block comparatively had more cover and was more open making it harder for gensec to spread out at the same time allowing gensec to advertise classes like sniper and riot control so there was stability

Now in site-gay there's not much moving around and not much (NATURAL) cover like smt had to put this (honestly) stupid looking barricade to make it fair for d class. Then you have this fuckin pop tart sizes elevator. 

Armory

Site-05

Shooting range, organized , good size for PT's and good for d class to get a foot hold. 

Site-Small

Small as fuck and claustrophobic  , no range  and just baby shit compared to 05 the only good thing is sixx's beautiful chat message. 

There's also the fact site 05 was big but easy to manage unlike 10 where everything seems to be a maze. 

admittedly site 05's surface was pretty bad , lag , small CI base ETC.  but these are all fixable such as not having 50 trees per square inch and putting the CI base in the old white building. 

100% i agree... I think that we can keep the momentos of site-10 like the new CI base while still keeping the more spaced out parts of site-05

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

If we do go back I would like for a lot of the pros of Site 10 to be transferred over so we can get the best of both maps.

when it comes to my preference I would say that I do like Site 5 more if changes are made to the map. As Site 10 has brought

a lot of things that we have been wanting like a better CI base and etc.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

+support
I have an idea. I know this sounds iffy and kinda extra but I think it's worth a shot.
Why don't we have a map rotation every so often, like every 1-2 weeks or even a month between the 2 maps or their edited versions of each map. Because the amount of work that went into site-10 was astonishing and I would hate for it to be wasted but I do very much miss good o'le site 05.
But I feel a rotation between the 2 maps would add something new and refreshing, making people re-think strategies every so often as well new players get to see something different instead of the same old thing, because no matter the map it will get old at some point. But this would make it different every so often and will slow the inevitability of the 2 maps becoming old.
This will also add the possibility of more maps to be included into the rotation or for special events and such. This has the opportunity to add new stuff in the future to help gain new players as well keep the nostalgia for the older players with them still being able to see the old maps they group up with.
But it can add a confusing layer for newer players but if you add enough time between rotation it shouldn't confuse them to bad.

TLDR: Have a map rotation of the 2 maps/their edited versions.

• Like 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

10 hours ago, Pooksters said:

Yeah, you cant do stuff like this anymore. Super disappointed with the new map, the D-boy spawn area is small and the elevator is designed to be spawn camped.

+support1463937391_Screenshot(147).thumb.png.c226139b49c51bd4f0d73c5b9750abf0.png

making me want to cry 

such a beautiful sight 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 11:55 PM, Pooksters said:

Yeah, you cant do stuff like this anymore. Super disappointed with the new map, the D-boy spawn area is small and the elevator is designed to be spawn camped.

+support1463937391_Screenshot(147).thumb.png.c226139b49c51bd4f0d73c5b9750abf0.png

I fucking loved doing this

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker