Riot control camping elevator - Accepted [Completed]

Jack II

What are you suggesting? - Riot control cant camp the elevator with shotguns

How would this change better the server? - Gives D class more of a chance

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No there isnt.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Dclass

F8F386BF4D926663589852F3B151F697B5E075DB

This doesnt seem like interesting gameplay at all when they are also shooting up into UDB.

Riot Control can still pass the blue line but Id rather them not camp the elevator so hard.

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

7 minutes ago, Bread said:

In my personal opinion, there should be some sort of line that even riot control cannot pass.

Maybe like from the barricade or something

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

First time playing SCPRP, I was killed by Riot constantly, I feel like there should be another line that Riot couldn't pass, as this was extremely irritating my first time playing SCPRP, Although I'd 100% still hop on, It was just so annoying 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Now riot control can be annoying I understand but as long as you can deal with them they stop being a problem, yes I know that sounds like something an idiot would say. Basically you look around for the riot control then you shoot them or punch them or wait it out. Riot control has enough restrictions as it is and trust me riot control can’t deal with people from afar so just shoot the riot control they stop being an issue so most people who are trying to riot go for riot control, CCs, Snipers first as those are all the issues in D block

they seem like they are overpowered but even from slight damage falloff they go from powerful to awful, and what defines camping that’s there job to be right next to you and shoot you

If gensec don’t need another nerf riot control was made so that they can’t go past the blue line unless a code was called

-support from a D class and a gensec perspective I know camping seems annoying but D class can get shotguns and ARs better then gensecs

Edited by pixalgamer99

55 minutes ago, pixalgamer99 said:

-support from a D class and a gensec perspective I know camping seems annoying but D class can get shotguns and ARs better then gensecs

they can go past the  blue line but not camp the elevator. Thats what I want.

1 minute ago, pixalgamer99 said:

What do you define as camping 10 seconds, standing still for 10 seconds, being back there for __ time

Camping the elevator the entire partial lockdown

+Support

At first, I was gonna -Support that, but I just had 3 riot controls camping elevator, with their automatic shotguns, it is literally impossible to even kill one of them. Their shotgun is too OP, and they need more restrictions due to that. If riots controls wouldn't be allowed to go past the barricade, that would be just fine. Cuz riot controls camping the elevator literally goes to some point where it's not even fun anymore being on D-Class, constantly getting gunned down as you go down an elevator, hoping to kill at least 1 which is impossible.

Edited by vSquishyv
  • Like 1

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

1 hour ago, Bread said:

In my personal opinion, there should be some sort of line that even riot control cannot pass.

^ I find this annoying when ever I choose to riot. I see where some people are getting at this but sitting at the elevator fighting people with max 200 health and best an smg isn’t fair to the d-class.

hi

2 hours ago, Bread said:

^^^^^^^ 

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support 

Either add a line so it makes it fair or just change the shotgun. Also maybe make it to where GENSEC can’t sit on top of the barricade thing and just jump down on d-class. Highly unfair 

Free From GL ❤️

10 minutes ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+support 

Either add a line so it makes it fair or just change the shotgun. Also maybe make it to where GENSEC can’t sit on top of the barricade thing and just jump down on d-class. Highly unfair 

When it comes to the barricade I think it would be fair for both GenSec and D-Class if just no one could go on top of the black barricade by adding an invisible prop there 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Sixx said:

When it comes to the barricade I think it would be fair for both GenSec and D-Class if just no one could go on top of the black barricade by adding an invisible prop there 

I’d be okay with this 

still a +support 

Free From GL ❤️

2 hours ago, Sixx said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

4 minutes ago, Kumandant said:

Isn’t it Riot Controls job to STOP riots? 

Theres a difference between stopping riots and camping the elevator. Unless u wanna play dclass for like 5 minutes you can see.

+/- Support

For this +/- support I taking the view of a d-class. Once the 2-3 riot control are dead its actually very easy to take d-block. The other day Zerk and me killed the riot control very easily and then just sniped the security from behind the black barricade and they stood no chance at all. D-block was lost in minutes and I really just think riot control should stay how they are because of this but, at the same time I like your idea.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 1/8/2021 at 10:03 PM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+support 

This works ^^^

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

- Support

I can see how it can be annoying, but..

Even with riot control doing this, D-Class will usually overwhelm GENSEC after a few waves.

If a line is added, D-Class will be able to sit behind the elevator and snipe at GENSEC with little danger.

So, if you really want a line, make it so that D-Class can't shoot while behind it.

On 1/8/2021 at 9:14 PM, Sixx said:

As someone who likes to sit on the barricade, I'm entirely fine with this ^

• Like 2

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

On 1/8/2021 at 7:00 PM, Bread said:

^^^
im fine with them using the sides as cover, but going up on the elevator like that is a no no

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png