Player report on Nu7 SM Donny

[GL] Zeus

Your in game name: Zeus

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:190171360

The player's in game name: MTF Nu7 SM Donny

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:186975136

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: ‎Tuesday, ‎1/5/2021 8:34:59 PM EST

What did the player do: Crossing the blue line and actively shooting d class on Behemoth

Evidence (required):
https://medal.tv/clips/40681268/m4rxlFxSLTm2

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+/- support

He was trying to get a dclass. The rules are a but skewed. Nu7 can cross the line to get dclass but are they allowed to defend themselves when attacked over the line while trying to get dclass?

Edited by MattOminigo3

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

If he was getting d class he is good also he shot the d class cause he was punching him 

-support

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

He ran across the blue line with a gun, mind you never at any point in time did he pull out cuffs and started shooting first, his alibi was that he was there to get d class but he clearly wasn’t as he just starting blasting.

Also there are 3 riot control who could have got the d class for him so I don’t see how that affects the FailRP

31 minutes ago, Dragin said:

If he was getting d class he is good also he shot the d class cause he was punching him 

-support

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support

-If he crossed the blue line to grab a D-Class, he should had cuffs out, not run in with a Minigun, it shows the intents of only killing D-Class and not actually trying to cuff one.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

He ran across the blue line with a gun, mind you never at any point in time did he pull out cuffs and started shooting first, his alibi was that he was there to get d class but he clearly wasn’t as he just starting blasting.

Also there are 3 riot control who could have got the d class for him so I don’t see how that affects the FailRP

He probably could not bring out his cuffs cause a new elevator full of d class came down to murder everyone but i guess whatever

+/-

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

11 hours ago, Dragin said:

-support

You dont run out with cuffs that makes you a very clear target for D-Class so I dont blame him for having the minigun out.

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |

+Support
Donny is a Sergeant Major and should know better then this, He never pulled out his cuffs at all to even ATTEMPT to capture a D class, And you would think that if he couldn't grab a D Class, He would have just went back behind the blue line.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

sooo uhh i was getting fucking shot i was grabbing a class D to deal with a SCP the reason i ran with my gun was so i could get a class D without getting killed if you had a longer clip then 30 seconds you see that i pull out my handcuffs and try to cuff a dude sevral times getting 2 of them having to kill sevral cause they shot me

also from what i have been told we can cross the line and get a class D and if we are shot we can kill the person who shot us seeing as i have seen gensec command do it MTF command do it and others 

15 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

as MTF are job is to get the class D plus if you were apart of gensec or MTF you would know that riot control dont listen to commands from MTF or Gensec command 

1 hour ago, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support
Donny is a Sergeant Major and should know better then this, He never pulled out his cuffs at all to even ATTEMPT to capture a D class, And you would think that if he couldn't grab a D Class, He would have just went back behind the blue line.

also to that i got to SM in OMI9 the branch that doesnt deal with SCP's and we just transfered 2 days ago so that is like saying hey your shit at your job go do this job with little to no training on how to do it and be the best one there at it

Replying to Donny here.
Yes, MTF can in fact pass the blue line to get a D class but you have to have your cuffs out. If you are going in with a gun in order to defend yourself, you start acting like a riot control and you are invading D class's space which could lead to some very bad situation if there was more of them. For next time make sure you are with your cuffs out. Also if you are getting shot at/attacked, pull back behind the blue line and deal with the problem, then go in to grab a D class.
+ Support (For being talked to about the sitatuation/verbal)

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Dang said:

+ support

- Clearly runs past the blue line  to the elevator and guns down D-class.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, ryan2543 NotFound.Tech said:

as MTF are job is to get the class D plus if you were apart of gensec or MTF you would know that riot control dont listen to commands from MTF or Gensec command 

also to that i got to SM in OMI9 the branch that doesnt deal with SCP's and we just transfered 2 days ago so that is like saying hey your shit at your job go do this job with little to no training on how to do it and be the best one there at it

1. What are you talking about Riot Control dont listen? They dont take orders/have to from you but you can kindly ask the Riot Control or an NCO to tell the Riot Control in TS to get a D-Class

2. Its common knowledge on the Server that no one can cross the blue line besides D-Class and Riot Control so your transfer argument is invalid

+Support

Clearly went past the blue line and blasted D-Class with a minigun

Edit: Also in both videos I didn't see you pull cuffs out even once

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

Past the line for way too much time that basically invalidates the excuse of getting D-Class. Self-defense wouldn't apply here either cause he didn't stop after the failed attempt. You went through the entire backside of the elevator, I see no valid excuse for that.

Added another clip of evidence as well.

8 hours ago, ryan2543 NotFound.Tech said:

sooo uhh i was getting fucking shot i was grabbing a class D to deal with a SCP the reason i ran with my gun was so i could get a class D without getting killed if you had a longer clip then 30 seconds you see that i pull out my handcuffs and try to cuff a dude sevral times getting 2 of them having to kill sevral cause they shot me

also from what i have been told we can cross the line and get a class D and if we are shot we can kill the person who shot us seeing as i have seen gensec command do it MTF command do it and others 

Added another clip of evidence as well. This clip is 27 seconds long and there is no where when you pull out cuffs more so how is the transfer argument valid, it’s literally an MOTD rule and the branch you worked under has nothing to do with it?

Former
|| 

• Head of Staff
On 1/5/2021 at 7:56 PM, General bacon said:

+support 
Clear evidence

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+support 

never pulled out cuffs

Clear evidence 

Semi dissed riot control in his response to this

Is a SM IN AN MTF BRANCH should know what to do I feel like even E11 PFCs and some PVTs (I’m saying some because it’s a donor branch that isn’t allowed in D block so a PVT might not know) would understand 

Even if you transferred you should understand the rules of your branch and if you don’t you shouldn’t be dealing with something you don’t know without asking people who do know first

this also isn’t a first time rule breaking in D block he also combat healed during a riot while someone was DIRECTLY behind and in front of him stabbing him with a knife

a warn is extremely valid in this case

Edited by pixalgamer99
  • Like 1