Jailbreak suggestion - Accepted

Phil

What you want to see? - if you've been successfully broken out of jail by a family member/associate be able to call staff(If one is available) to hit you with that unjail stick

Why should we add it? -  gives a actual reason to break out as breaking someone out of jail doesn't really do too much as they still have a jail timer

What are the advantages of having this? - advantages criminals who break out their family member/associate who's been put in jail

Who is it mainly for? - Crim

Links to any content -  N/A

That bald Aussie Guy

• Head of Staff

Massive +Support

Would give an actual reason to Jailbreak, and would enhance RP

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

16 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

Right now there is no real reason to jail break and I think this could add more rp.

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

Thought you could already do this? If you made it because of a jailbreak I have called staff before and asked them to release me, no reason you shouldn't be able to. 

20 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+/- I mean this can be abused if someone doesnt advert jailbreak or they prop climb some way,  Sounds like good idea but not really.

Also you can't even use the Phys gun while arrested, nor spawn props. So not sure what you mean.

+Support 

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

On 12/27/2020 at 5:12 PM, Alex Raddish said:

Massive +Support

there's no reason for jailbreaks (once they're put in DOC) other than just to get in big shootouts with cops

I wish you could have something that automatically releases them.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 12/28/2020 at 1:42 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

Right now there is no real reason to jail break and I think this could add more rp.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Massive +Support

there's no reason for jailbreaks (once they're put in DOC) other than just to get in big shootouts with cops

they should need to go to a specific area with no cop on them before they get un jailed tho

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Massive +Support

I agree with Raddish.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

Massive +Support

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 |