Swap SCP-682 and SCP-457's donation ranks (If 682 gets its newer SWEP Back) - Denied

Bread

- Support 

- Most people buy the silver package for 682 because the package is sold for a great price for such a great SCP! This in my opinion separates gaming light from every other server because other servers charge extremely high amounts of money just to have access to a powerful SCP unlike gaming light. Don't fix what isn't broken. 

Edited by Dang

This should only go into effect if SCP-682 gets its new swep returned to the job. Plenty of players already own Platinum/Diamond, and if it has its new swep, is way too good for Silver/Gold. I understand that yeah, its a great deal for the spot it has, but for the sake of balancing, either you make it much much easier to recontain 682 with its new swep, or keep it as it should be rightfully good, and move it to platinum/diamond, preferably platinum because that rank still doesn't really have much exclusivity to it. I really dont think anyone would want to play on 682 if it was underpowered because of the donation rank. SCP-457 can be a great SCP but is overvalued, while SCP-682 is completely undervalued. In the end, they're just classes, and it can be a tough decision to make.

lol, lmao even

-Support

The 682 swep is broken or they switched back or something like that, its not as op as anymore

Edited by vSquishyv

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 12/27/2020 at 2:03 PM, Coltable said:

-Support BRUH if something is broke dont make a suggest to make it more and more hidden behind a pay wall...

just make a suggestion to fix it like.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 12/27/2020 at 11:56 AM, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Platinum needs to be worthy for its price, and frankly almost no one plays on SCP-457. I believe in a business standpoint and in balancing terms this would be the right decision. SCP-457 could possibly see more playability and SCP-682 will have harder access to due to how powerful he is.

the people who negative support are heavy 682 mains that dont have the rank of 457 smh

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 12/28/2020 at 3:38 PM, vSquishyv said:

-Support

The 682 swep is broken or they switched back or something like that, its not as op as anymore

Again, this should only happen if SCP-682 gets its newer SWEP returned to it.

lol, lmao even

-Support

While I understand that 682 is very good as a job for combat, this SCP should not be restricted to the highest donation level possible.

The reason for this is that 682 is one of the most prolific SCPs in the SCP universe, usually one of the first and primary SCPs that any new fans of the franchise learn about. So naturally, this is an SCP that more new people will recognize and want to play when joining our server.

If newer interested players join and see that it costs $100 to even have a chance to play one of the most prolific SCPs they know about, then this can end up discouraging newer players and possible donators to support the server, as it would be seen as more pay-to-win, rather than supporting the server a little to unlock additional fun things you can do.

• Like 1

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

While I understand that 682 is very good as a job for combat, this SCP should not be restricted to the highest donation level possible.

The reason for this is that 682 is one of the most prolific SCPs in the SCP universe, usually one of the first and primary SCPs that any new fans of the franchise learn about. So naturally, this is an SCP that more new people will recognize and want to play when joining our server.

If newer interested players join and see that it costs $100 to even have a chance to play one of the most prolific SCPs they know about, then this can end up discouraging newer players and possible donators to support the server, as it would be seen as more pay-to-win, rather than supporting the server a little to unlock additional fun things you can do.

^ 100% Agree with what Misfortune said.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

1 hour ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

I am gonna have to agree with this so...

-Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

On 12/27/2020 at 3:29 AM, Tweety said:

-Support!!!

YOUR TELLING ME THAT I PAID 75$ FOR 682  (DIAMOND) AND NOW HIS GOING TO PLATINUM  ;/ 63% of the people bought silver TO PLAY AS 682  and 035 this would make a huge impact on the server  not everyone is rich if you guys are employees and get 2,000$ a month please understand that some of us work for a LONG LONG time to get the 100$ your talking about!!! if you really wanna complain about 682 revert it to its old state and to add  as 682 i breached multiple times and got instantly recontained by 999(ZJ) its simple very simple let 999 tickle him/Flag on him to tickle him its really simple and the people whos supporting this are either platinum or MTF mains who dont want to deal with him this is a spit to the face for people who donated for 682 ;-;   (the most favorite scp among  alot)  and with the intention to support the server too  you updated him by your own choice  just to up him to platinum!!!  if thats the case please revert it to  its old stat i appreciate the hard work you put on it  but bumping him from a 25$ to 100$  is a big hit  man if it was from Silver to Gold it could be acceptable but from 25$ to 100$

just the upgrade it self   from diamond to plat is around 25$ thats going from no rank to silver i know he is strong but making him a plat only is too much at the end its a game people will run away like this or atleast up overtime but an instant  jump to plat is weird 

NOTE: NAME ME ONE PERSON WHO SUPPORTED THIS that isn't MTF ONLY ONE

Sixx
i win wheres my reward

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

On 12/27/2020 at 1:03 PM, Coltable said:

-Support BRUH if something is broke dont make a suggestion to make it more and more hidden behind a pay wall...

just make a suggestion to fix it like.

I agree to a certain extent, we shouldn’t hide 682 behind a pay wall by raising him to plat, but I do believe a raise to gold would be appropriate. As to the issue of 457, please don’t lower that at all as it would make platinum even sadder to buy as it doesn’t offer much at the moment. 

On 12/26/2020 at 9:21 PM, Ages said:

-/+Support

-682's new update made him insanely powerful and he now has the ability to be out for hours

-I belive diamond would be better but Platinum is also ok

-Comparing the two 457 is simple to contain and 682 its nearly impossible and its a pain

+ I do think raising 682's rank makes a ton of sense, especially when you compare the other SCPs to him, since 682 is Silver and 527 is Gold, and 457 is Platinum even though 457 is insanely easy to capture. Not to mention how much of a powerhouse he is.

- On the other hand, 90% of people got Silver only for 682, so to change him would screw over a lot of people. So going Platinum is a bit too high, maybe Diamond at most.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support

This is personally something that I have agreed with for a long time. SCP-682 is always constantly played and his breaches ruin the fun of many low ranking players, while SCP-457 never really gets touched. It would be in the best interest of the players and the sake of additional roleplay.

+support on 682, but 457 is just annoying I am not sure it needs to be lowered or not.... The new swep was very over-powered, at one point I think I was out for nearly 2 hours with no signs of slowing down.

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT