• No

+ Support

-Great application

-Active

-Mature and helpful

-Nothing but great experiences with him

• Gaminglight Love 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 12/23/2020 at 12:06 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Application Speaks for it's self
-Dedicated Member of the Community
-Overall deserves the position

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+ Support

- Raddish has show many times that he can efficiently and professionally handle in game as well as out of game situations. I have known Alex since he joined gaminglight and the amount of growth ive seen from him not only as a staff member, but as a person is extremely impressive. I gave Alex a goal before I would give him permission and he took my criticism and went out the next week and went way above what goal I set for him. I think Alex Raddish would be a great addition to the team of admins and is much deserving of the position.

good luck Alex!

• Heart-Eyes 1

+support 

Huge support this guy has been doing a amazing job on staff always seeing him help others, always quick taking sits and resolving the issue. A great role model for others to look up to.

Prada

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

+Support

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

+Support

-Very Active

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor